CH 1

Sua just arrived at the front gate of her school and it was her first day after the semester break.
She get off of her father's car and walked in. But, when she wanted to get into the gate, another car suddenly stopped and almost hit her while the owner kept honk the car towards her. She was so shocked and ran away from the lane.

She almost cursed the owner of the car but lot of students were there looking at her making her to just let if off.

She slowly walked in and focusing on the driver when the owner get off. Sua saw a short blonde girl with a cold expression plastered on her face. 'Jeez that popular girl again' she thought.

The blonde haired girl suddenly being greeted by her fans soon after she walks away from her car. The blonde haired girl suddenly flirting with her fans by blowing a flying kiss to each of them and wink her eye, while Sua witnessing it from afar and just making an annoying face. Another pretty girl named Handong came, passing through Sua and walked near to Siyeon, the blonde haired girl. Handong happily reaching Siyeon before pushing away the fans and linked her arm with Siyeon's arm.

Sua shook her head in disbelief with what just she saw as her two friends came greeting her from her back.

Siyeon and her two friends which is Dami and Jiu were on their way to the cafe while  busily talking about their project.

Gahyeon who sat next to Sua continuously slapping the table as she looks at the triplet on their way to the cafe where they are. "H-hey, Si...-Siyeon is coming" she excitedly said.

Sua turned her head to the place and sighed. "Yoohyeon! Jiu also here!" Gahyeon added as Yoohyeon didn't bother to look at Siyeon but she did when Gahyeon mentioning Jiu's name.

Sua stood up to leave the place with a cup of juice in her right hand and books in her left hand. But, it didn't goes well when she accidentally bumping with Siyeon and her juice splashing on Siyeon's shirt. "Jeez what the hell?" Siyeon whisper-yelling before looking at Sua.

Sua gasp and say sorry immediately to the girl infront of her before splashed another water that still left in the cup to Siyeon's shirt before leaving. Siyeon's eyes widen as she saw what the short girl did to her.

Gahyeon and Yoohyeon quickly stood up and helps the blonde haired girl to clean her shirt. "I'm so sorry for our friend. Are you okay?"

Siyeon's eyes didn't moved away from Sua who walked away from them. "Are you really okay?" Gahyeon asked as she pulled a lot of tissues to wiped the wet shirt.
Siyeon didn't even reply, her gaze just focused with the short girl angrily.

(time skipped)

Siyeon already late for the class, and when she arrived the lecturer already mad at her, asking why she's being late. For that, Handong was the one who's answering the question to helps Siyeon's side.

"Ms, actually Siyeon already told me that she will be late. But, I forgot to tell you about it. I'm really sorry" Handong said playing with her hair.

The lecturer then sighed looking at Siyeon. "Fine. You may come in"

Siyeon smile widely and walked pass through the lecturer to get into the class. Sua who saw the blonde girl already frown annoying.

"Alright class, we continue the topic.." the lecturer said walking to the center. "If you already late to attend the class, better don't come at all. Disturbing lot of students and my focus on study, ruining my mood" Sua sternly said just to make Siyeon listen to her words.

"What are you doing?" Yoohyeon whisper-yelling to her, telling her friend to stop.

Siyeon turned her head to the voice and saw Sua, the girl who threw a juice to her and making her late to attend the class. Sua is the big reason why she's being late but Sua also the one who accused her for something she can't able to avoid.