CH 14

"Hey, am I late?" Yoohyeon greet Jiu who's waiting for her in the cafe near their house.

"Nahh.., we also just arrived" Jiu reply waving her hand.

"We? You got a friend with you?" Yoohyeon ask while busy looking around to find a friend of Jiu.

"She went to the restroom" the older girl again reply, but eyes focused on her laptop screen.

Yoohyeon didn't ask anymore cuz' she know who's the friend that Jiu mentioning about, so she remain silent.

A few seconds later, a waitress came.

"May I have your order?" the girl ask, ready her pen on the notepad.

"Dami?" Yoohyeon gasped in between frown.

"Yeah it's me.., w-why?" the boyish looking girl rose her eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" Yoohyeon ask again as she can't believe her eyes.

"Work, of course. Do you think I'm playing around, and ask you what do you want?" Dami whispere-yelled.

"How about Gahyeon?" the taller girl frown.

Jiu didn't even bother to interrupts the two as she already busy doing her work through the laptop, preparing something for tomorrow.

"Yeah, where's Gahyeon? She said that she will outing with you" Dami ask, coldly.

"Ehh??! with me? Well, she told me that she has a date with you tonight" Yoohyeon again frowned.

"WHAT?!"

"Guys, can you slow down your voice? I can't focus with my work right now" Jiu scolded the two.

"Sorry" the tall girl whispered.

"Then, where is she right now? Why did she lied to us?" Dami sigh.

"By the way, where is Siyeon? Isn't she took so long in the restroom?" Yoohyeon asked, cluelessly.

"Who said she was here?" Jiu asking back.

"You said your fr-.. Ooh! you mean Dami?" now the girl already know the real friend that was with Jiu that time.

The two hummed.

"Tell me what do you want right now, cuz' I have another work to do" Dami ask, raising her hand against her chest, ready to write Yoohyeon's order.

"Milky tea and one set of sandwich please"

Dami nod, "okay".

As Dami left the two alone, Yoohyeon heave a sigh, "Where did Gahyeon go?"

"Try chat her then" Jiu gave her suggest.

"But still, she tell me that she went date with Dami" she face-palmed.

"Video call her now" Jiu again giving a suggestion with her serious tone.

"That's a great idea" Yoohyeon smile widely and fished out her phone before video calling the younger girl.

Not long after that, she answer it.

"Hey Yoohyeon, why did you call me?" Gahyeon whispered, while putting the camera close to her face.

"Who's with you right now?"

"I told you, I have a date with Dami.." the girl anxiously reply.

"Then who the girl serving me a drink here?" Yoohyeon ask as she turn her camera towards Dami.

"What the fu-" the younger girl gasped, closing her mouth immediately.

"Where are you now, foxy?" Dami sighed, trying her best to be soft as she can.