CH 24

(First of all, I'm so sorry for the late update 'cuz I'm too busy on Tiktok 😅 and actually I need time to get ready back after the sudden attack and ready to just end this story)

[TW in future- near the end]

A day before,

"I got an idea. I need you to convince him. Tell him this, if he want her back he needs some power, an honor to be exactly. Tell him the best for being known by lot of people and treated highly. Also, tell him about our gang and why he have to choose us. Just convince him, I'll do the rest later" Momo explained, leaning on Jeongyeon's desk.

"Got it!" the girl reply before switching off the phone call as she got what she need to do.

Momo heave out a sigh while face palming, but as soon as she close her face with her palm, she grinned behind it.

Two hours later after Jeongyeon finished her task, she then follow Momo to a place where they can find Wonho's dad.

"What are we doing in here?" Jeongyeon ask, looking so clueless.

"Just wait and see" Momo shortly reply with her cold tone.

As they arrived, Momo stopped a woman who just walked pass them and ask, "Excuse me ms, where can I meet Mr. Kim Hyung?".

"Oh, Mr Kim? Well, you can follow me 'cuz I'm about to go to his office too" she reply with a sweet smile plastered on her face after.

Momo smile a little and nod her head before following the woman from her back. They took a lift for a seconds to the floor where they supposed to go.

The woman later knocked on the door and telling the two to wait before she went inside, leaving the two standing at the front door.

"Here's the files that you asked me to take from your car, Mr Kim" she said, handing a files to him.

"Thanks Ms Park" the man reply, taking the files and cleared his throat.

"By the way, you have a guests. They are waiting at the outside. Should I call them in?" she said, pointing at the door.

"A guests? Did they make an appointment before come?" he ask, furrowed.

"I think they didn't but they looked so serious so I guess it must be something important" she shrugged.

"Oh- okay, you may leave now and call them in" he reply after a sigh.

He put his files to his side, and wait for the two to come in.

As soon as the two came in, he widened his eyes and stood up before bowing down to them, suddenly remembered the face of Jeongyeon.

"Ms Yoo? May I know why are you here?" he asked, holding his hand on the air for a shake hands.

"It's not me, but she" Jeongyeon reply, shaking hands with him.

"May I know who is she?" he ask, tilting his head.

"My late boss's wife. Now, she's the one who took his place, which means she's my boss now" Jeongyeon reply before took a seat on the couch, letting Momo be the one who sat on the chair near his desk.

Again the man widened his eyes and excitedly want to shake hands with Momo but she didn't take it and just sitting down. "How's the business?" she asked sternly.

"Pretty good for now. Your company helps a lot" he replied also land his butts on his chair.

"I didn't know you're the father of that guy" Jeongyeon suddenly interrupts, glaring at him from afar with her deathly stared.