CH 4

"I can't believe you tho. How come you chose Jeju for honeymoon? Your dad already sponsoring us to travel to the other country, why Jeju?" Sua whining, glared at the blonde haired girl who's focus driving.

"As if you're wanting this honeymoon happen tho. Don't give a shit to me, mini bird. All of this are already enough for me" said Siyeon seriously.

"You.., you're just really want to make me mad, right? I knew you very well" the short girl replied.

"Excuse me? who started it first?"

Sua frowned.

Not long after that, the two arrived at their hotel after taking a ferry to go to the Jeju Island. Siyeon stepped out first and took their luggage from the back seat and went to the hotel leaving Sua behind.

Sua hissed as she saw her luggage were still there, "Why she didn't bring my bag too! Urghhhh!".

Done checked in, the two then get into their room. Sua who's the first one stepped in, directly jumped on the bed.

"Heyyy! That's a bed, not a playground" Siyeon whispere-yelling. Sua sighed and frown before replying, "I knew. I'm not stupid for that. I'm just enjoying the spring, was it good for.., you know what I mean" she smirks looking at Siyeon.

Siyeon gulped and turn her gaze to her side, avoiding Sua's.

"Gotcha! Don't worry, I'm not gonna harm you. I'll sleep here on the bed, while you there.., on the couch, okay!" Sua smiled pointing at the couch next to the bed near the window.

"What?! My dad was the one who paid this honeymoon package, so I'm the one who own all of this" Siyeon hissed, frown.

"Who's care? I'm the first to jumped on it, so it's mine now" the older girl said, smirk.

Siyeon heaved out a deep sigh as she put her luggage in the closet and rolled her eyes.

Siyeon rest her body on the couch for a moment before dozed off same with Sua who quietly falling into sleep.

As soon as Sua opened her eyes, she realized that Siyeon weren't in the room anymore and there looked so dark when no one swith on the light yet.

She looked around her and called for Siyeon's name but got no respond at all.
She sighed and ready herself before went out to find some dinner.

Twenty minutes after she left, Siyeon went back to the room and saw no one in there, only a messy bed with Sua's things. She took a deep breath before start to packing up the messy things and put it in the closet.

Once she'd done, Sua knock on the door as she didn't have a key with her. The blonde haired girl opened the door slightly and leaning on it while smiled at her wife.

"Where have you'd been, mini bird? Finding nemo?" Siyeon jokingly asked.

Sua giving her a deathly stare as she pushed Siyeon away and went into the room. She saw the bed was super clean and no luggage on it which then she turn to Siyeon and hit her arm. "Where's my things? Who told you to touch what's mine? I told you to not touch any of my belongings, didn't I?" she sternly asks.

"The bed was messy, I just tidy it up" Siyeon replied. She really don't like to see a messy room, while Sua was the one who don't know how to make it clean.

"You're not the one who's gonna sleep on the bed tho! I AM! Now, I want you to put my belongings back on how was it before" Sua said with a serious tone.

Siyeon shook her head and slowly land her butts on the bed before make herself ready to sleep after covering with the blanket and close her eyes. "If you late tomorrow, I'll leave you behind while I can enjoy the whole package" Siyeon said.