CH 12

"Have you read all the texts I sent to you?" Siyeon asked, holding Sua's arms.

"Do you feel better now?" She ask again.

"If it's about you, I'll never feel better. Now, leave!" the short girl reply sternly, glared at the blonde girl while pushing her away.

"Hey, stop! Yoohyeon haven't found out about us yet" Siyeon stopped Sua.
"I knew Gahyeon would already tell her about it" the short girl scoffed.

"I trust her for the promise. Mini bird, please at least help me out of here without Yoohyeon know it" the blonde try to find another excuse.

"Are you stupid? She might already saw your car at the outside though. What should I do then?" Sua creassed her eyebrows, while Siyeon rose hers. She just realised about her car parked at the outside. Everyone in the college knew her car since she was a hot student there, and there's no reason to lie to Yoohyeon later.

"What should I do?" Siyeon pouted.

"Do you think Gahyeon will keep her promise?"

Siyeon nodded.

"Let's just go down and tell Yoohyeon that you are my cousin. And let's hope that my mom know how to react later" the short girl stated.

Siyeon again nodded and fix herself before going down with Sua.

"Thank you" she whispered after close the door behind.

"I'm doing this for myself too, not for you" Sua firmly reply.

"Good morning aunty" Siyeon greeted Sua's mom who's cooking a breakfast in the kitchen.

"Aunty?" Sua's mom frown.

The blonde haired girl rose her eyebrows and widening her eyes, "yes aunty".

"Mom, my cousin said that she will leave first. She won't breakfast with us today, cuz' she has a project to do" Sua interrupts, raising her right eyebrow and try her hard to wink when she even can't do it well. Her mom got the signal, knowing that Sua already told her before that her friends hasn't know about her marriage news, so she play along with it.

"Uh.., sure okay dear. Send my regret, uh NO! I mean send my regards to them" Sua's mom awkwardly smiled, stuttered at her own action.

"Yes mo- yeah aunty" Siyeon also almost make a mistake but stopped right after she noticed Sua glared at her.
Gahyeon muted, while Yoohyeon shocked to see that Siyeon was there in Sua's house and also by the fact that the two were a cousin.

Siyeon quickly leave the four and went out
to where her car was.

She smile a little at her wife before turn on the engine and drove away.

Yoohyeon quickly pull the short girl to the living room, "What the fuck was that Sua? You didn't tell me about Siyeon was your cousin.? Am I really your best friend or what?".

"I thought Gahyeon already told you that" Sua pointed at Gahyeon. "WHAT? Gahyeon, you also knew it?" the tall girl whispere-yelled.

"I...-I want to go home" the younger girl suddenly whined, wiping her tears away. She can't hold the struggled she'd been into that morning. She was shocked at what she saw, the real fact she just knew, and what Sua had done to her. Everything makes her wanted to cry out loud, but then Sua's mom immediately hugs her, calming her down.

"Gahyeon-ah, why are you crying? I'm not angry at you" Yoohyeon softly said, walking closer to the younger one.

"I want to go home" Gahyeon stated in sobs, hugging Sua's mom tightly.