CH 13

The next day, Heechul found Siyeon sleeping on the couch in the living room. He knew there must be something happened yesterday, so he decide to not disturb the girl and went out quietly.

He left a note for Siyeon that he will probably late to go home that night to finish his last work before leaving by tomorrow. He don't want to send a text, because he knew that the girl will woke up by the sound of her notification.

Heechul then took a cab to his mother's restaurant in one of the big mall in the city which was owned by Siyeon's dad. He went there to see the progression of the business well-doing and to look at what should he do to improve the restaurant incomes.

As he done doing his job there, he decided to go to his mother's Kimchi factory that was located out of Seoul. He got no choice but to rent a car to go there, so it'll be easy for him to go everywhere after that.

He took a cab to the place where he can rent a car later. As he arrived, he was greeted by a female worker who's sitting at the first counter.

He's shocked to see the girl who will going to help him manage everything and to confirm the contract as the girl was someone that he missed a lot.

He slowly landing his butt on the seat.

"H-hi?" he greets her.

The two focused scanning each other's face, staring in silent. The girl nodding her head, totally not turning her eyes away from the guy.

"H-how a-are you?" he ask stuttered.

"I'm fine as how you see me right now" the girl reply. Her expression also same as Heechul, seems like the two can't believe that they will meet again after such a long time.

"How was your husband? Is he doing well? Does he treat you better? Are you having kids now?" the guy spat hit questions that has been staying for a moment in his thought.

"I'm pretty sure that you're come here wasn't for a stupid questions" she coldly replied, placing a few papers on a desk front of Heechul and a list of cars that can be rent that day.

"Your ID card please"

Heechul fished out his wallet and pass his ID card to her. "I'm sorry. I haven't change that much, huh?" he chuckled, scratching his nape. He took the paper and seriously read the contents, even though his eyes busy peeking on the girl.

While he still reading on it, the girl suddenly reply, "My husband already leave me. I hoped he's doing well and-" she halts in a moment before continue her words, "-and I don't have any kids yet".

Heechul slowly raised his head up looking at her. He so happy at the same time when he knew that she all alone now. No husband, no kids at all.

"I'm sorry for that" he whispered, holding the girl's hand and squeezing it gently.

"I'm okay now. It's been two years since he gone" she replied, bitterly smile.

"Can I take his place now?" Hee chul suddenly ask the main point of his thought after sighing the papers before deeply looked into the girl's eyes.

"I guess I am done now, will you show me the car cuz' I need to go for now. There's something urgent I need to work on today before I leave this country by tomorrow night" he added, handing the papers back to the worker.

The girl spacing out again, locking eyes with him. "Momo-ssi?" Heechul called her name with a formal way while waving his hand.

"Uh? Uhm- I'm sorry, what did you say again?" she ask, tilting her head a little.

"I said, can you show me the car now? Or do I still need something to sign again?" he ask.

"N-no.., nothings more. You are free t-to go. Wait, I'll show you the car then" she reply after took a quick peek on the papers. She stood up and opened one of the lockers to get the car's key.