CH 15

(TW- IN THE MIDDLE/ NEAR THE END)

Once the contest finished, all friends gathered at the backstage.

Dami, Jiu, and Yoohyeon crossing their arms while seriously looking at the two hugging girls.

Siyeon rest her right arm around Sua's shoulders while the short girl link her arms around her wife's waist.

"It's your mistake!" Sua whispere-yelling.

"I just can't hold it anymore" the blonde girl whispering back.

"Why do you even shouted that I'm your wife? Now, look at their face"

"Then who are you? Of course I will said that, you're my wife though" Siyeon whispere while mischieviously looking at her friends.

"B-but" Sua furrowed.

"No more but, Mini bird. You are mine now" the blonde haired girl said, kissing her wife's head.

"So, she's your wife?" Jiu ask.

Siyeon nodding her head, smirks.

"And that is why you're not telling us?" Dami glared at her.

"I want to ask you a days ago for some advice but we promised to not tell everyone yet about it, so..." the blonde haired girl said while scratching her nape.

Yoohyeon glared at Sua before Gahyeon.

She went closer to the younger girl and grab her colar. "You caught them sleeping together on that day, don't you?"

Gahyeon hold her laugh in as she smile widely.

"Baby foxy, you know them?" Dami whispere-yelled.

"Of course I know them.., Sua and Siyeon" Gahyeon reply pointing her hand at the two.

Yoohyeon and Dami then face palming once they heard the younger girl respond.

"Is that why you really mad when Handong talking with you back in the college a day ago?" Jiu ask, still crossing her arms and the blonde haired girl nodding her head after to answer the question.

"So, you're faking all of your quarrel moments just to make us not to believe that you two already married?" She added, suddenly remember that the two weren't that close enough in the past.

"About that...~" Sua were about to answer but Heechul suddenly stop her.

"Enough talking girls, let's have some party" Heechul widely smile standing in between Siyeon and Sua while resting his arms on their shoulders.

"PARTYYYY!!" Gahyeon cheering in joy following the three who walks in front.

"Wait a minute, oppa, you said you will leave tonight. Aren't you suppose to pack up right now?" Siyeon tilting her head looking at Heechul.

"I already put the luggage at the living room of your house, just need someone to help me get that later" he chuckles.

"Great" Gahyeon said while pushing the three to move faster.

"Guys, what you waiting for? Come, let's go!" she shouted, calling Dami, Jiu, Yoohyeon and Momo who still standing at their spot.

(time skip)

"Seungyeon.., now tell me what is your plan" Handong anxiously ask the black haired girl who seems waiting for someone.

"You don't need to know that" the girl reply.

Not long after that, a muscular guy came wearing a black hoodie towards them.

"What is it?" he coldly ask.

BLACK or WHITE >SuaYeon< ×complete×जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें