CH 9

"Dinner time..!" Heechul shouted calling the two girl from downstairs.

But, when no one respond to him, he went up and stopped for a while, thinking which door to knock first.

After solving the question on his head, he chose Sua's room and knock on the door.

"Wolfie? Shorty? It's time for dinner, let's go eat now" he shouted.

Sua woke up and rub her eyes before opened the door, sighing.

"What is it oppa?" she asked, sound sleepy.

"Dinner time, where's Siyeon? Are you two just woke up?" he ask, still holding a spatula and waving it when he speak.

The short girl weakly nodded. "I woke her up then, just wait for us".

With that, Heechul going back to the kitchen and prepare the foods on the table.

As soon as she saw Heechul walked downstairs, she went in quietly to Siyeon's room to wake her wife up.

"Siyeon.., Lee Siyeon! Wake up, your cousin calling us for dinner" Sua said while shaking the blonde haired girl's shoulder.

"5 minutes please" Siyeon whined.

"But, I'm hungry too" the older girl pouted not moving her wife's shoulder anymore.

Siyeon slowly opened her eyes and looked at her wife before yawning.

"Okay fine"

-

"Hi oppa" Siyeon greeting her cousin, still not able to open her eyes wide as she felt really sleepy.

"Hey good morning sleepy head" Heechul jokingly answered.

"It's already morning?-" she widening her eyes, looking straight to Heechul. "I thought it's din-" she stopped as she looked at the outside and realised that Heechul only playing with her.

Heechul and Sua giggling on Siyeon reaction.

As soon as they finished, Sua opened a new topic to talk to.

"So, tell me why you haven't married yet when your niece already make it?" she curiously ask.

Heechul turned silent before reply to her, "Well.., I never plan to do so".

"Why?"

Siyeon knew her cousin very well that she suddenly yawning to stop it. "Huaaaaa..! mini birds, let's go to sleep. I'm so sleepy".

Sua furrowed looking at her wife. "But, I'm already awake" she reply.

"It's a hint, dear" Heechul weakly smiled, hiding his sad face.

"Hint? for what?" Sua asking back, didn't get what Heechul meant for.

Heechul shrugged his shoulder, "Who knows?"

"Don't change the topic, we are talking about you, oppa" Sua frown.

Siyeon look at Heechul and back to her wife.

"It's actually hard to say, but I'm happy though when I knew that Siyeon getting married-" he smiled widely looking at his little cousin before continue, "I want you to promise me, that you will take a good care of your relationship and this marriage".

Siyeon eyes got teary once she heard what Heechul said to her and she nodded, "I promise oppa".

"Another promise has been made" Sua whispered to herself, sighed.

"So.., actually there once I dated a beauty kind clumsy girl in my life. I loved her so much and will never forget her. We plan to get married, and having a lot of kids. Until one time, she..., she's gone" he said, looking deep in to Sua eyes and continue, "I really love her, that makes me can't even try to find another girl after her. She helps me a lot, my hot tempered, my self confidence, my ego and everything. She's perfect and the chosen one".