CH 17

Sua went back to Siyeon's room and sat next to her wife's bed.

"Why are you still here?" the blonde haired girl ask, furrowed.

"Who will take care of my wife?" Sua reply looking down to her thigh.

Siyeon took a deep breath while turn her head away, "Who's your wife?...- Leave me alone, Sua".

Sua creased her eyebrows, "Tell me why should I leave you?! If I knew the real reason, then I'll leave" the short girl asking back, holding her tears in.

"J-just leave me. I don't want to talk to anyone else right now" Siyeon said, weakly  shaking her head.

"Then I'll keep quiet"

"You don't understand, Sua!. Just leave me alone, was that hard for you to understand?" Siyeon raised her voice.

"And was that hard for you to understand how I'm feeling right now too?" a tears falling but Sua hurriedly wipe it off.

"I..-I felt disgusting, mini bird" Siyeon lowered her head down, while her tears flowing down as she hide it from her wife too.

"I couldn't face you right now mini bird, I felt so embarrassed towards you. I..-I don't k-" Siyeon try to talk again but was stopped by Sua who suddenly squeezing her hand tight.

"Can we just focus with our future now?" Sua softly whispere.

"I wished.. b-but.., the scar.., I- I mean, I felt like I betrayed you" Siyeon admit, slowly turn her head to her wife, locking eyes with the girl.

She noticed Sua teary eyes and started to cry.

"I'm sorry, I just too weak to win him" the blonde girl cried, pulling her wife into a hug and flinch a bit when she felt her stomach hurt from the multiple hit from the crazy guy.

Sua fall to cry too in her wife's embrace. "Don't say you're sorry, it's not even your fault. I'm the one who should say sorry. If only I come with you, this thing will not badly happend".

Siyeon shaking her head, "No, mini bird".
Sua let off the hug and wipe her wife's tears.

"I knew it's hard for you, b-but..., can you promise me one thing?" Sua ask.

Siyeon rose her eyebrows and waiting for the girl to continue. "Can we just forget what happened last night?  Can we just..., j-just live our daily life like how we wanted it to be? Start a new page and.., Si-Siyeon.., I- I love you" Sua admitted stutterly, tightening her grip holding Siyeon's hand.

The blonde haired girl muted as Handong knocking on the door while looking at her.

"Y-you may come in" Sua weakly said.

"Thanks" the Chinese girl awkwardly smile.

"How did you know, I was here?" Siyeon asked, glared at the girl who just came in.

"Siyeon, please" Sua softly caressed Siyeon's hand with her thumb to signal her to not angry.

Handong saw what Sua did to Siyeon before bit her lower lip. She lowered her head down and say, "I'm sorry, Siyeon".

"Sorry? for what?" Siyeon ask, tilting her head.

"To be honest, it all was Seungyeon's plan. I tried to stop her but she didn't listen to me. I'm sorry for being so late to tell you everything. She always avoided my question whenever I ask what was her plan. She asked me to join her since a days ago cuz' she said that Sua has you. That is why I..I-" Handong explained but stop as she couldn't continue her speech anymore.