CH 3

It's been two days passed, Siyeon's dad condition went well back.
"Siyeon come with me!" Sua forcely pulled Siyeon with her.
The two walked out from the room and move away far from their parents.

"I don't want to follow your agreement with your dad" said Sua seriously.

"Who said you to follow?" Siyeon replied.

"Who told you to agreed?" the short girl raised her voice.

"I wouldn't agree if you are not there" Siyeon said. She do wants to tell her dad that she wants to get married with other people and not the short girl. But at that time, her dad saw Sua, which really makes the agreement went well.
"I have to agreed though. It's for the sake of my dad's life too. I don't want him to get so sick cuz' of me" Siyeon added sighed.

Sua rolled her eyes. "You promised but you didn't do it. Better don't make it at all" Sua spit back which make the blonde haired girl took a deep breathe and muted knowing herself in defeated.

The short girl then continue, "Just focused with whatever plans you have, as long as we're not married" she said and left the blonde girl.

(time skip)

Back in the college, Seungyeon was looking for Sua cuz' she didn't saw the short girl since that morning.

Then she saw Yoohyeon and Gahyeon not far from her place and run towards them.

"Guys, do you see Sua?"

"Who knows? We also don't know where she is. Maybe.., just maybe she has a date with someone else" Yoohyeon respond with a smirk plastered on her face.

Gahyeon frowned, "Date? With who? Isn't she always hanging out with Seungyeon unnie?".

Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Y-yeah, with who?" Seungyeon also curious to know.

Yoohyeon then just shrruged her shoulders before land her arm around Gahyeon's neck. "Kid, I saw them!" the tallest girl whispered to the younger girl.

When Gahyeon knew what was Yoohyeon talking about, she widening her eyes and hide her face on Yoohyeon's chest as she so excited to see the person.

"We gotta go now Seungyeon, we're so sorry" The two then walked away leaving Seungyeon alone and went to the other two hot girl which is Dami and Jiu.

'H-hi?" Yoohyeon shyly greeted the older girl, while Gahyeon immediately jumped on Dami. She's so happy to see the girl.

Dami who was shocked quickly helped holding the younger girl's butt to preventing her from falling. Jiu chuckles looking at the two young girl in front of them before she greets Yoohyeon back. "Hi clumsy".

Yoohyeon widening her eyes soon after she heard what Jiu had called her.

"C-clumsy? Why?" she asked, don't know how to react. She felt hurt when a girl she's crush to calling with that nickname. "N-nothing" Jiu quickly closed her lips with her fingers.
"Dami, are you coming with me or stay?" Jiu asked looking at the girl.

"I-I'm coming with you" said Dami hesitantly. "I gotta go now foxy, me and Jiu has some project to do" she said to Gahyeon while caressed Gahyeon's cheek with her thumb.

Gahyeon nodded smiley and let off of Dami. "See you tonight" she said soon after she get down from the girl. Dami winked and smile widely at Gahyeon before leaving.

Yoohyeon who saw it make herself close to Gahyeon, "Don't tell me you two are dating". The younger girl shrugged and leave Yoohyeon behind.

"Yaaaahh! Don't leave me!" she shout.