CH 5

Two Days Ago..,

"Can't you smell something fishy between Sua and Siyeon?" Jiu asked as she saw herself on the mirror while Dami washing her hands before fixed her hairs.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't saw them bickering anymore like before and they went missing for a week at the exact same time" Jiu stated putting some lip gloss on her lips. Dami chuckled, "And.., you want to say that they were what?".

"A couple or more than that" the older girl then put her lip gloss back into her hand bag and turn to Dami as she already done and ready to go.

Suddenly, a sound of someone flushing the  toilet in one of the closed room and quickly opened the door to meet up at the two girl.

"What do you mean by they were a couple or more than that?" Handong curiously asked as she felt hurt and broken at the same time.

"I don't know either. I just throwing out my  thought. Don't make it serious, okay? We'll leave now" Jiu grabs her bag and pulled Dami out from there.

Handong didn't know how to react but she heaved a very frustration sigh while looking down to her feet as her head went blank.

Another couple of minute, Seungyeon also came out from one of the room and fixed herself on the mirror. She didn't even care about Handong's presence beside her and just focused on herself and washed her hands.

"Did you hear them?" Handong suddenly asked.

Seungyeon looked around her before pointing at herself with no expression at all.

"What?" she asking back.

"Sua and Siyeon?" Handong quietly mentioning the names.

"Why do you even cared bout them both? You're only love Siyeon because of her money, don't you?" Seungyeon sternly replied, and furrowed.

"I-"

Seungyeon came closer to Handong and lift the Chinese girl chin to face her while her left hand were rest on Handong right shoulder. "Don't say any more words now. I don't want to feel regret of something that wasn't my problem at all" she stated, smirking.

She rub her thumb on Handong lips and glared at it for awhile and were about to kiss her but the front door suddenly wide open as Gahyeon and Yoohyeon suddenly came in, laughed, not aware with the room yet.

"Uh., Seungyeon unnie?" Gahyeon called out the girl name which then the girl respond with humming and turned her body to the two's side. "You- you're with Handong? Wow, unexpected" Yoohyeon claimed looking away with a little smile.

Before Gahyeon started to talk again, Yoohyeon pulled the younger girl out from there and leave the two behind as she didn't want Gahyeon to talk any nonsense thing again.

"I want to pee!" Gahyeon whispere-yelling, hugging tight her books on her chest.

"Let's find another toilet for that. I don't want you to ruin the mood back there" the taller girl replied still pulling Gahyeon in her grip.

"Where are we going then?" the younger girl pout and heave out a sigh.

"Uh! Jiu-ssi!" she shout, waving her hand towards the two other girls near the corner.

The two hot girls then slowly came towards them with a smile.

"What happened to you, foxy? As if this girl took your virginity already, huh?" Dami jokingly said which received a gentle hit from Gahyeon and a deathly glared from Yoohyeon.