CH 6

"I'm sorry oppa, my wife is not feeling so good today" Siyeon tell him soon after she went down to the living room.

"It's okay but what are you doing here?" he asked tilting his head.

"What? Of course want to talk with you, we haven't met for so long" Siyeon frown.

"Yeah dude, but I'm staying here for a few weeks, we still can have time to talk later. Don't waste your topic for now, keep it for the next day. Just show me where's my room is, and I'll be fine on my way. You should stay with your wife now" Heechul stated, locking eyes with Siyeon.

"She just need some rest, she said. It's okay oppa, don't mind her" the girl replied with a sigh. She was about to take a seat but stopped by Heechul who suddenly took her hand and pulled her to the upstairs.

"Where's your room?" he asked pointing at the three doors. Siyeon almost point at her real own room when she realized that her cousin doesn't know that they were having their own room. She didn't want him to tell about it to their parents or his mother because she is more scary than her real mother, so she chose to point at Sua's.

"So I guess that will be my room" he said while pointing at Siyeon's room.

"NO!-" she whispere-yelling.

"I mean, that's also me and Sua's room. We have two kind of different room together. One for sleep like usual, one for 'I SEE RED, RED OH RED, a gun to your head, to your head~" not Siyeon who suddenly sing a song while pushing Heechul to his future room. She really don't know why she suddenly sang that song. That's the only thought she managed to say to him, hoped that he understand it fast.

Heechul gulped and chuckled. "N-now I know why you suddenly act like that and why she suddenly not in a good state, too tired from last night? S-so the light was red, huh?" he joked.

"Stop teasing me oppa"

"I didn't, I'm just asking" he smiled, holding his laugh in. "Come on, we already big now, show me that room. I wanna make some note for myself too" he said, chuckled.

"Oppa!"

"Okay, okay. I will not get in there, but if you promise me that you'll stay with your wife till she feelings good" he said while rest his hand on her shoulders and rose his brows.

Siyeon sigh and nodding her head. "Okay fine, I'll go to her. But let me lock the door first" she went to her own room and open the door as small as she can fit in, preventing Heechul from saw the inside. She took what she'll need and stepped out from it before locked the door and went in to her wife's room.

Soon after she close the door behind, she face-palmed and sighing.

Living in the same roof with her other family member isn't a good idea when she and Sua aren't that closed yet. Moreover the person was her cousin, and his mother was way too scary than her own parents. She scared if their lies were discovered and he tell his mother about it, she will be punished by her.

She then took a step forward to her wife's side and locking her eyes on Sua's sleeping face.

"That soft skin, beautiful eyes, pointy nose, pink-ish lips.., what else do I left behind?" she mumbled at herself, resting her head on the bed while squating down. She didn't realize that she is caressing the older girl cheek right now.

Suddenly her eyes met Sua's, who weakly open her eyes. "What are you doing here?" the older girl softly ask.

"I-I have to. Oppa told me to stay with you since you're not feeling good" she reply with her sad mood as she look at how tired Sua was. That's how her motto went, 'treat people like how they treated you back'. She replied to Sua like how the tone the older girl used.