CH 10

The breakfast became much more awkward as no one ever speak yet.

They eat their breakfast silently, finished everything as quick as they can.

But, Sua can't handle the silent anymore. She put down her spoon and took a sip of her hot milk.

"So you start to work today?" she asked Heechul.

Heechul flinched and hurriedly put his spoon down and replying stutterly, "N-not yet".

"I thought you start to work today, cuz' you said that yesterday" she replied, furrowed.

"I forgot that today was saturday, the company didn't open in saturday and sunday" he answered.

"So, you're going to stay here again? Don't you feel bored?" Siyeon also start to talk too, asking her big cousin.

"That's why I'm planning to go out for shopping. Will you guys join me? Cuz' I'm pretty sure that I'll lost in nowhere" he smiled.

Sua and Siyeon looked at each other.

"Do you have something else to do today?" Siyeon asked her wife, while taking a sip of her coffee.

Without hesitation, the short girl shaking her head.

"Then, do you wanna join him?" she asked.

"That will be a good idea. I haven't shopping for a long time since we back from honeymoon" the short girl reply.

Siyeon stared at her wife blankly.

"W-why? Why look at me like that?"

"For real? It's just few days ago, mini bird" Siyeon face-palming.

"Ah really? Why do I feel like it's been a month?" Sua frown, widening her eyes.

"Something wrong with her head" Heechul chuckles.

-

The three then arrived in one big shopping mall. Enjoyed every shop they went in and buy lot of things that grab their attention.

Sua's phone suddenly ringing, informing that she got a phone call. She fished it out and answer it right away.

"Hello?" she greeted.

"Hi sweetheart? How are you?"

Sua smiley face disappeared.

"What do you want, Seungyeon?" she ask coldly.

"Do you have time? I miss you a lot, can we meet?"the girl asked.

Sua shook her head while answer, "No, I'm with my family right now".

"Since when did you have time for me though" Seungyeon hissed.

Sua heave a deep sigh, "What's so wrong with you?"

"I-I'm sorry, I just got in emotion just now. Miss you a lot Sua. I really hope that we meet today" Seungyeon stated.

"Anyway, have you heard from other student? about..., about Siyeon?" she added, asking if Sua knew something.

"No, why?"

"Someone said that, that Handong joining her project, and Siyeon promised that she will make Handong be the winner" Seungyeon smirks.

The short girl immediately glared at Siyeon who stood next to Heechul, happily talking with each other while looking around the shopping mall.

"And?" she asked.

"And I heard that, that they always kissing when Siyeon having a meeting with her group" the girl replied.

"And why did you even tell me this? You know I hates Siyeon, right?" Sua stated, holding her anger deep inside her heart.