CH 21

Another week passed, and of course it's the best normal day for the girls but not for Seungyeon and Wonho who lived in the prison.

Wonho couldn't stand anymore with the life he'd been stuck with. The way how Sean's men treated him everyday makes him trauma and realized his wrong doing. He begged every recess time for them to stop but they just ignored his words.

A moment of Siyeon asking him to stop back then always appeared on his thought. He cried whenever he imagined how he treats the girl that way in the past.

He loves Siyeon but can't believe that he was the one who makes the girl suffered. Now, he regrets for everything he's been done as the karma hit him.

He promised to his dad that he will never did the same thing again and promised to be a good man in future, and if not, his dad will never admit him as a son or cared of him anymore.

Few days later, his dad pay the fine and Wonho feel so happy to be able to leave the prisoner's life.

"You're free now, so continue your study and graduate fast along with your friends" his dad sternly said before hop in his car.

Wonho bows his head after, while watch his dad leaving.

(time skip - 1 MONTH LATER)

Finally, it's a day that everyone's were waiting for. A day for Heechul and Momo officially married.

During the day, they spend time with friends which is mostly Momo's friends., while at night they spend with their closest family as Heechul's parents were also there to celebrate his days with party.

They talked a lot of things, joked around, laughed till their face turn red and teary eyes.

Suddenly, Siyeon felt nauseous as she ran to the restroom.

"She'd been like that lately" Sua sigh, putting down her wine and followed her wife right after.

"Been like that lately?" Heechul's mom furrowed, rose her right eyebrows before locking eyes with her younger brother which is Siyeon's dad.

Siyeon's dad shrugged his shoulders, don't know what happen.

"Which clinic she went? What kind of man she got for the sperm with?" she asked with a serious tone, sounding like she was her real mother.

The rest were gasp in shock as they haven't tell the truth yet to Heechul's mom.

"Is she pregnant?" Heechul ask, closing his mouth.

"Can't you see that?" his mom reply, before asking another question, "Did she chose a good gene?".

The rest heaved out a sigh, lowering their head down.

"What's wrong? What happen to my little wolfie?" Heechul's mom firmly ask, furrowed.

"I'll tell you everything after we get home. But, please don't say something about pregnant or whatever that we talked just now when the two are here, okay mom?" Heechul said.

Sua helps her wife by patting her back and fix her hairs.

"Let's go to the clinic after this, dear. You've been like this for almost a week" Sua told her wife while caressing Siyeon's back.

"It's not that bad. I don't want to ruin the mood right now cuz' everyones look so happy today" the blonde haired girl reply looking at her wife through the mirror, hands still on the sink.

"What about tomorrow?" the short girl asking again, worried about her wife's condition.

"Mini bird, I am fine. Theres no need to go there and I promise I'll buy some pills later after the party" Siyeon whined, before turn to her wife and place a kiss on her forehead.