CH 27

Jeongyeon was waiting inside her car, busy eyeing on the gate in front of her.

Few minutes later, the one that she'd been waiting for has come out. She get off of her car and open her arms asking for a hug from the person just now.

The woman chuckled as she ran towards Jeongyeon happily and jump on her. "Finally I can hug you..!!" the girl said excitedly.

"Is that all you need?" Jeongyeon smirks, fixing the woman's hair.

"I'm waiting for your gift as what you promised me before" she reply leaning forward making their face just an inch closer.

"Nice memory you've got there, Ae Ra" Jeongyeon praised as she let off the woman.

"Let's get inside the car. I'll bring you to a restaurant first. We need to fill our stomach before we enjoy our day" Jeongyeon stated.

-

"What should we do now Sua?" Gahyeon ask as she suddenly felt boring.

"What..what should us? Watch a movie, maybe?" Sua asking back,shrugging her shoulders.

"So boring!" the younger girl sigh.

"What about we bake a cake? So, we can eat it once the two got home" Sua suggest what on her thought.

"I love cake! Let's start making it right now! I'm so excited"

"Good! But..what about if we makes our own cake, and ask the two to choose which cake is tasty without telling them who made it" Sua grinned.

Gahyeon smirks, glaring at the older one. "Challenge accepted" she said confidently.

-

"Let go off me!!" Siyeon yelled as she try her best to free from the strong grips that holding her arms.

"Yeon Soo-yah..? Si Hyeon-ah?" a sweet voice greeted her, soon after she was tied on the chair.

"H-how did you know the na-" Siyeon stop when she realised the owner of the voice.

"W..-what are you..what are you g-going t..t-to do to me?" she stuttered, feeling so scared and trembling.

Her whole body shaking as if the place was cold and her heart beating fast than usual.

"C-can you let me go?" she ask even though she knew the answer.

"I won't let you go, but I'll leave you for a while cuz' I need to do something in somewhere else" the person reply calmly, caressing Siyeon's cheek but she move her face away.

"H......H-heLP..? S-someone help me.!" Siyeon try to scream but she felt so scared that make her voice hidden through her throat and couldn't be listen by people at the outside.

"Just scream as much as you can, no one can help you out of here. By the way, I'll leave you for now, be a good girl for me, okay?" the person said whilst patting on Siyeon's head.

Siyeon listen to the steps, and she so sure its already far from her by now. She tried to open the tie rope on her arms but she can't.

She screamed asking for an help but got no answer. She almost give up but then she heard someone calling out her name.

"Siyeon-ah., Siyeon?" Dami who just enter the place slowly walking in. Soon after she shouts Siyeon name, she heard her friend responded to her from the upstairs.

Without waiting any longer, Dami ran to the upstairs where the voice came. There she saw Siyeon were tied on the wooden chair that she sat on.

"Oh my god, Siyeon-ah! I'm sorry for late" Dami faintly whispere.