CH 11

"It's been a week, and I didn't see any of your plans work" Seungyeon hissed, pinning Handong on the wall. "And I haven't seen you getting closer with Sua either" Handong smirks.

Seungyeon gritted her teeth feel defeated by Handong words. She then slammed on the wall making the Chinese girl flinched a bit. "Then I don't have any reason to move to your Siyeon now. If I can't have Sua by Sua herself, then I should get her by Siyeon" she smirks, locking eyes with the Chinese one.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Handong asked, stuttered.

"I have another plan. Seems like yours never works, so I made one that will make the girl felt disgusting" the girl then let off Handong's shoulders and fished out her phone to make a phone call.

"What is exactly Sua has that I really wanted?" Handong creased her eyebrows, still don't have any clues about her plan on helping Seungyeon to get Sua.

"She owned Siyeon" the girl replied, without hesitations. Eyes focused on her phone screen.

"W-what? They were totally an enemy, they hated each other" Handong raised her voice, felt triggered a little bit.

Seungyeon chuckled, immediately stop her doing and look at Handong, "You don't know? I saw them both together a lot of time. Siyeon always sent Sua to college too and same when they're going home".

"You're lying"

The black haired girl then showing a picture that she took from her phone to Handong. A picture of Sua getting off from Siyeon's car not far from the college's gate. The Chinese girl clenching her fist, feeling her blood boiled by looking at the picture.

"Tell me what is your plan"

Seungyeon again chuckled, "That's my girl. But, I don't think I can tell you what is my plan right now, cuz' I knew you won't like it" she said and putting her phone back to her pocket.

Handong wanted to ask more but Seungyeon leave her right after, probably went to her class already. The Chinese girl throwing her fist on the wall, hated the way how Seungyeon treated her and hated on the fact that Sua has Siyeon.

"You make me even more crazy towards you, Siyeon" she firmly said.

-

"How was your relationship with your wife?" Heechul asked while looking on the menu.

Siyeon closed the menu book and sighed before passing it back to the waitress. "Ice coffee and 'Spaghetti Bolognese', please".

"Same with her" Heechul placed his order and handing the menu back before looking at Siyeon.

"I don't know what to say" the girl sighed.

"Haven't talk with her yet?" he asks, resting his chin on his hands, while Siyeon nodding her head.

"Mind to share what the problem is?"

Siyeon looked at Heechul before replying. "I..- I think she misunderstanding it. Someone told her that I'm always kissing with some girl in our college".

"And, did you really did that?" her cousin ask, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Of course not. I never did that, even before we got married" She face-palmed.

"I wished I can help you-" he answered.

-

The three best friends were hanging out in Sua's room but at her parent's home. They promised to meet there cuz' Sua haven't tell them about her new house.

"So, are you joining the singing contest?" Yoohyeon asked Gahyeon.

The younger girl shook her head while playing with her phone, "I won't let my girlfriend kiss me in front of lot of people".