CH 28

Siyeon slowly woke up from her sleep, struggling on open her eyes due to the light hitting her sight.

"Dear, finally you wake up?" Sua almost shout but she slow down her voice right in time to check on her wife. "How's your feeling? Feel good or you need something?"  she continue asking.

"W-where is he?.. a-a..and where is Dami?" the blonde haired girl stuttered, shaking her head.

"Dami, she's fine, she's with Gahyeon at the other room..-" the short girl reply, rubbing her thumb on Siyeon's hand.

"How about him?"

"Someones got him already. But forget about it, dear there's something you need to know" Sua said with a serious tone.

"Y-you want me to forget it easily? After what happened just now? He fucking hurt Dami in front of my eyes. What if one day he got you and did the same thing?" Siyeon with a shaking voice trying to not show that she was afraid obviously but she just did.

"Dear, it didn't happened just now! It's already three days and someone already got him so you don't have to worry"

"Three days? Did I sleep the whole days and just woke up by now?" the blonde haired girl tilting her head a little as she already confused and flinch as she felt a pain on her below part.

Sua nod her head once and grab her wife hands, "You got a surgery the night after you left for a work with Dami..-". She sigh a little and continue, "..but will you promise me that you will not mad or sad after I tell you this?" she look at Siyeon eyes, waiting for an answer to her question.

"What is it? Is there something bad happened?" Siyeon asked, trying to calm herself as her mind keep on saying things what her wife would tell her.

"Promise me first"

"I...- I promise" she stuttered.  She knew what her wife would say because of the pain she felt on her body but her heart aren't ready to listen to it yet.

"They are gone. Sihyeon and Yeon Soo, they're not here anymore" Sua faintly whispered.

A sudden quiet moment hit the place as there's no one saying anymore.

-

"Foxy, it's already morning. Wake up now and let's go to Siyeon's room. She might be wake up today" Dami waking her girlfriend who's lying down next to her on the same bed.

"Let me sleep for one two to three minutes more please" the younger girl reply.

"But, today was my last day in hospital. We need to get ready and pack up my things back in the bag before I left"

"One minute or kiss me" Gahyeon whining.

Dami smile right after she heard it. She lean closer and kiss Gahyeon on her forehead.

"Forhead for thirty minute sleep. Cheek for fifteen minute and lips to wake up" said Gahyeon with her close eyes.

Dami chuckled, "I can't believe this naughty fox in front of me saying that" she gave a peck on her girlfriend lips for a few seconds before she sat up and fix her hair.

She later pat on Gahyeon hip while saying, "Now wake up foxy. It's time to get ready and stop at Siyeon's room. Sua must be in a deep thought for what happened to her wife again".

Listen to what her girlfriend had said, Gahyeon sigh as she sat down and face palming.

"I feel so pity towards them. They really through a lot of things once they fell in love for real, I've got no complaint but deep respect for them both" Gahyeon stated with a low voice but enough for Dami to listen to it.