CH 7

*sorry for the late update- too focused with editting video for tiktok..hehe.. I wouldn't even remember to update if my friend didn't remind me*

"You're sleeping here tonight?" Sua curiously ask, crossing her arms and saw Siyeon nodding her head with a little smile.

"Why?" she added.

"Cuz' Heechul oppa are staying here with us. I don't want him to know that we're having our own room, you don't know how scary his mother was" Siyeon explained.

"That's not my business. All I want right now is, you leave my room" she whispere-yelled, pushing Siyeon out from the room.

"W-wait, why are you suddenly change like this? Where's Sua that treated me well this afternoon?" Siyeon desperately trying to stay but got pushed by the older girl.

"I don't fucking care bout that Siyeon, now leave!" she hissed.

"What are you guys doing?" Heechul suddenly interrupts as he was there, standing in front of his room while holding a cup of hot coffee in his hand.

The two girl flinch, and immediately look at the owner of the voice.

"M-me.., Sua w-want..-" Siyeon took a deep breath before replying again, "she wants to go to the next room, you know what I mean. She kept pushing me there, but I don't want cuz' I just want to stay here" she said while pointing at Sua's room and hers.

Heechul chuckled. "Haven't tired from last night, huh?" he asked, locking eyes with Sua, while the girl furrowed.

"What is exactly happen la-" Sua was trying to ask but her mouth suddenly closed by Siyeon.

"Okay fine mini bird, let's go to that room now" she sigh, still locking Sua's mouth to talk. Siyeon pulled Sua with her into her room but she went back to Sua's room first to take the key and open the door after it.

"Tsk tsk tsk.., kids this day so energetic" Heechul mumbled before went in to his room.

"Now tell me what happen!" Sua whispere-yelling, crossing her arm against her chest.

"I have to lied to him. I told him that we have two different room, which is one for us sleeping like usual, while the other one is for make out" the blonde haired girl explained.

Sua gasped. "What the fuck are you doing Siyeon!" she cursed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. He thought my room was for a guest, so I had to lie to him. So now, you have to chose wether to sleep in here or yours. But still, we need to sleep in the same room." Siyeon replied while pout.

It's a very first time of Sua looking at Siyeon with that face.

She sighed as she felt melting with Siyeon pointed lips.

"L-let's sleep in my room then. I don't want him to think that we really making out tonight" Sua replied with a soft sighed.

The two went out from the room and again accidentally met Heechul who was on his way to the downstair.

"Uh., Finish early.. or give up already?" he chuckled.

Siyeon knew that Sua hated that. She tried to reply to him but Sua move first and stood front of him.

With a smirk plastered on her lips she reply, "We don't need a long time when I really want it. And you., you shouldn't interrupt with my personal life" she sternly said trying to warn him.

"Oppa., I think it's time for us to sleep, cuz' we have a class to attend tomorrow" Siyeon cut the two and push Sua with her entering Sua's room.

"I should learn from this two kids later" Heechul mumbled on his way going down.