CH 19

It's been 2 months, but Siyeon has not ready to meet with people yet even with her own family as she took times to forget the dark past of her.

Around in the midnight, the two were sitting on the couch next to each other while watching a movie as Sua kept on eyeing her wife and back to the television which then giving a hints to Siyeon about something.

"Is there something bothering you, mini bird?" Siyeon ask, with her usual tone.

Sua shook her head, denying the question but she make it obvious that indeed there's something bothering her.

Siyeon took a remote control and switch off the television before turn her body to her wife's sight.

"Tell me, what is it?" she ask again while resting her head on her hand.

"Siyeon-ah-" Sua call with her little pout and the blonde haired girl nodded, waiting for her wife to continue.

"Don't you feel boring? We've been trapped in here for almost two months now. My banana milk, strawberry milk are all gone an-" Sua still want to speak but Siyeon suddenly cut her, "Gone? to where?"

Sua sigh, "I mean, I already finished it all".

Siyeon chuckles pulling her wife closer, "I'm sorry for keeping you here for so long. Now, tell me where do you want to go?".

Sua decided to bring her wife back to the place where they go for 'honeymoon'. Knowing that they will enjoy lot of their time healing together without bump with someone they knew. Siyeon agreed and plan to go there after two days later.

Sua nodding her head before give a tight hug to her wife, buried her head into Siyeon's chest.

(time skip)

"Mini bird? do you still need time to get ready?" Siyeon shouted calling for her wife from downstairs.

"Wait a minute, Siyeon. You may wait for me in the car, I'll be there soon" the short girl reply.

Siyeon shrugging her shoulders and pull their luggage out of the house to her car. She put the luggage at the back before went to the driver seat.

She take a look on her car for a little while hoping everything are fine and in a good condition. Once she done, she sat back waiting for her wife to come out while she kept on tapping the steering wheel while humming her favorite song.

Few minutes later, Sua came out and make sure to locked their door before get into the car, greeting her wife with a kiss on her cheek.

"Why took you so long to get ready?" the blonde haired girl sigh.

"Did I?-" Sua furrowed. "I just sending some texts to our friends and family that we will took a leave for a trip" she added while put a seatbelt on.

"You can just send them later, mini bird, or just don't send them one. They will never come to this house anyway" Siyeon reply while start the engine.

"They care, Siyeon. They always asking about you. And this morning, Heechul oppa did text me asking how was your condition, so I tell him that we're going for a trip" Sua said, fixing herself through the mirror. Listened to the name, Siyeon stop her car at the front gate.

"Is he still in Korea?" she asked.

Sua nod, looking at her wife.

"Then, where did he go? Why he left the house?" the blonde haired girl asking again, locking her eyes on the steering wheel.

"He stayed in her girlfriend's house"

"Is it because of me?" Siyeon slowly turn her head to her wife but Sua immediately shook her head.