CH 23

Next morning, Heechul decided to make a phone call with Siyeon, after his mother suddenly asked him to send her off to Siyeon's house.

After few seconds later, the blonde haired girl answered the call. "Yeoboseyo, oppa?" she greeted with her cheer tone. "Uh! Wolfie.., actually I call you because I want to inform you that my mom want to visit your house today. Perhaps, do you have any plan later?" he asked.

"Oh really? That's great, well me and Sua doesn't have any plan yet. So we just staying at home this whole day I guess" she reply.

"Great.., then we'll be there around lunch."

"Sure, and I will prepare some foods. Any food you'll like to eat later?" Siyeon ask, ready her sticky note to write.

"It's okay. We will just order something. Mom will never let you cook for her though because you know she hates when you mess your kitchen" he said with a little chuckle at the end.

Siyeon also burst a laugh when she heard his answer, suddenly remembered about their teenage life where she learnt cooking from Heechul's mother and his mother kept on nagging all the time about her being so messy, "But, I want to make something for her. I promise will never mess my kitchen. I got my wife now, she will help me in there. You know she's a good cooker than me".

Heechul mischieviously smiled, "Alright, alright.. Just cook whatever you want. I'm pretty sure that mom will enjoy it".

"Okay! Anything else?" again she ask after write something on the note pad.

"Thats all I need to tell. Well, see you later, Wolfie" he reply before turn off the call.

He walked back to where his mother is while putting his phone in his pocket.

"How was it?" she ask, crossing her arms and her serious face.

"I told her that we will come before lunch and she willingly wanted to cook something for you later" he reply.

"Oh no, she will ruined the whole kitchen" she sigh dramatic, gently pinching her forehead.

"I don't think so, her wife was a good cooker and she can help our Wolfie to clean the messy before we arrive" he giggling, again remember their past history.

"Better thank her wife then if they really didn't make the whole kitchen turned upside down" she reply before leaving Heechul and went into her room.

-

"Who's calling?" Sua ask after saw her wife putting down her phone as she walk in the room.

"Oppa" the blonde girl shortly reply.

"And why did he call you?" she ask, while drying her hairs with the towel. Siyeon came closer to her and pulling her wife by linking her arm on her waist.

"Aunty and oppa will come visit later and I plan to cook something for them this lunch. How was that?" she reply.

"Sounds great. I can help you with that. That such an easy task" she smirks before threw the towel on the bed and hungrily kiss her wife.

"You naughty little girl!" Siyeon said in between a kiss.

"I'm not a little girl, I'm a naughty hot mini bird!" Sua reply, caressing Siyeon's cheek with her thumb.

"Ouhh., who's mini bird are you?"

"Of course my wife!" Sua chuckled as the blonde girl suddenly tickling her side.

"Where's your wife? I'm afraid if she suddenly come and saw you're kissing with me right now, I'm afraid if she turn monster" Siyeon jokingly said.