CH 18

After the day they was told to just go home, Dami and Jiu decided to stay at Yoohyeon and Gahyeon's house.

They have been sleeping there for about four night and might will continue for few more days.

At night, Dami went to her part time job. Needed to save a lot of money and make her girlfriend proud of her. Although Gahyeon hasn't know yet about her job.

Jiu work part time as a photographer along with Dami in her free time every days after class if they have a call.

Yoohyeon and Gahyeon were just staying at home doing their quiz and tutorial for their course.

(time skip)

It's been a week since the incident but they still haven't met with Siyeon yet. They only know about her condition through her wife, Sua.

Everytime they went to the college, they do hoped and wished that the two girls already there but no, they aren't back yet.

The four girls felt something are missing when the two hot girl from two different group hasn't continue their study at the college like usual and noticed that they only took an online class every days.

After their classes were end, Yoohyeon suggested them to have lunch time since they also haven't spend much time together after the incident when Jiu and Dami kept on busy days and night.

The four girls went to the college's cafe and sat on the same table.

Gahyeon pouting her lip while rest her head on Dami's shoulder. "I miss Sua" she whined.

Dami caressed the younger girl head and rest her head on top of Gahyeon's too. "We all miss them, foxy" said the boyish looking girl.

"I still can't forgive myself about what happened to Siyeon" she added, sighing.

Gahyeon cupped her girlfriend's cheek, "Didn't Sua already told us to just forget about the past? Siyeon doesn't want us to talk about it anymore".

With that, Dami bite her inner lip.

"Sua did text me this morning telling me about how she miss all of us too but she just can't leave Siyeon's side." Yoohyeon said, eyeing on the waitress who served their orders.

"I heard from Heechul oppa that he stayed at Momo's place right now. He canceled his ticket to go home and decided to stay until Siyeon's condition are getting better" Jiu interrupts, looking at the waitress and back to Yoohyeon while furrowed.

"Thank you" Yoohyeon whispered to the waitress girl before wink her eye. Again Jiu frown.

"Poor oppa. But, when we can go to their house again, hang out with them?" Gahyeon asked.

Dami shrugged her shoulders, "I hope soon, foxy".

"It was great though, that the two shit already jailed" Yoohyeon sigh, clenching her fist.

"What they got aren't what they supposed to deserve. If I was Siyeon, I won't send them to prison. I will just kill them both myself" Gahyeon grinned.

"If you kill them, you'll be send to prison. Do you want me to be alone for whole my life?" Dami ask with a cold expression.

"Then come join me" Gahyeon smirks.

"Girl...! you look creepy" Yoohyeon gasped after taking her first sip of juice.

"Are we still talking about this? I thought you already agreed to stop talking about the incident" Jiu face palmed.

Suddenly, Handong came with a little smile plastered on her face.