CH 30 - LAST

(DAMI SIDE of story after the incident)

Dami regained consciousness from fainting after few hours later and she was shocked by the presence of Gahyeon and not Siyeon.

"Where is Siyeon, Foxy?" she asked, a little bit shaking and flinch after she move her hands.

"You awake!" Gahyeon immediately wiped her tears away and brightly smile, happy to see that her girlfriend are back.

"How can I got in here? And how did you know about me?" she asked again, feeling so suffocated when she haven't see her friend yet.

"Where is she?!" Dami accidentally raised her voice to Gahyeon, shocking the younger one.

Gahyeon locking eyes with her girlfriend and remained silent for a seconds.

"She...- she still receiving some treatments" Gahyeon slowly reply, still shock by how Dami treats her just now.

"Do you need something? or...- want me to get it for you?" Gahyeon softly ask, wishing for Dami to realized what just she did to her.

"I want to see Siyeon" the boyish looking girl eagerly wanted to meet her friend as she try to get off the bed but was stopped by her girlfriend.

"You can't leave your bed now, babe! You still weak! and I only can let you meet her after you get well rested and after she done her treatments" Gahyeon firmly said, holding tight Dami's arms.

"Everyone are safe now. You here with me, I will take care of you" the younger said, looking straight to Dami's eyes.

"Where is he?"

"He who?" Gahyeon ask curiously.

"W-wonho..., where is he, foxy?" Dami ask, really want to get out of the room and find her friend.

"CALM DOWN, BABE!" the younger girl shouted and holds Dami arms tight before continue, "You already safe now. Someone called Sua telling her about what happened to you both, that is why we're here now. That person said that she is Jeongyeon. She informed to us that they already settle that guy and she said that we don't have to worry anymore" Gahyeon explained although she was shocked after hear Wonho name.

Dami slowly sat back on her bed after Gahyeon calm her down.

"So, he the one who did this to you?" the younger girl whisper, looking down to Dami's hands.

The boyish looking girl nod her head slowly as she hesitate to answer, not wanting to make her girlfriend worried but she already did.

"I accidentally cut my finger this morning when I'm with Sua, maybe that was a sign telling me that you're in danger" Gahyeon add between a sob.

Dami feel sorry so she cupped her girlfriend's cheek and say, "I'm sorry for making you worried, foxy. I'm sorry for raised my voice too. I didn't mean that".

Gahyeon put a little smile and wipe her tears away. "It's not your fault, babe. I am okay now, and so will you".

Three days later Dami was told to discharge and that also the first day she saw her friend finally wake up. She feels so happy when she met and talk with Siyeon even with a little while as she knew how Siyeon felt that time.

The only good thing to do was to give her friend times, so she decides to leave first with her girlfriend and promise to come visit again tomorrow.

throwback - Dami's past

"Unnie, can you not leave?" Dami beg, tagging arms with Jeongyeon.

"I have to Dami. I'm doing this for my own life. They hated me, what should I do then?  Don't worry, I'm not blaming you for their care. I just... I just think that I'm not good enough as their daughter. I promise that I won't leave y-" Jeongyeon reply putting down Dami hands off her.