CH 2

Siyeon heaved a deep sigh sitting on the couch while her parents looking at her with a proud smile. "Dad please, I'm still study. Don't joke around" she said to her dad in disbelief.

"Singnie, look at my face, do I looked like I'm joking?" her dad replied chuckles. Her mom also giggling looking at Siyeon.

"B-but why with that tiny girl?" Siyeon asked, frustrated. Her dad shaking his head and reply, "Why not? She's hot though".

"Yes why not?" Siyeon's mom suddenly interrupts.

"You guys don't know how was her behavior at the college. I really don't want to waste my youth with those short mini bird. I hate her!" Siyeon said almost shout.

Both Siyeon's parents then giggles looking at their frustration daughter who sigh a lot.

(at the same time)

"Mom, you don't know how she treated me back in the college. She even called me SHORT MINI BIRD!" Sua shouted protesting her parents decision.

"Kim Sua! Can you please not yelling towards us? We're not deaf yet, not too old to have those problems" Sua's mom shouted back.

"Do you want to know how was she in the college?" Sua asked approaching her dad with a sulken face.

"Go on, tell.me" her father replied short.

"She's always came late, she's a playgirl, she's always flirting around. Not mention in the class though but, she always slept when the class still going on and there's one this girl who always there with her, probably her girlfriend-" Sua stop to take a breath before continue. "So.., dad, please I don't want to get married with her. I don't want a person like her become my partner. Please.., mom? dad?" Sua try her best to get her parents attention and approval to not get married with Siyeon.

"Sorry honey, dad already known their family since you guys were young. No more talk, just accept it, okay?" her dad calmly respond.

Next day in the college,

Sua attend the class like usual and sitting next to her friends while writing something on her book.

Handong who noticed Siyeon who just came in to the class, make her step to the blonde haired girl. "Hi Siyeon".

Siyeon smiled. "Are you ready for the presentation?" Handong asked playing with Siyeon's colar.

"Since born babe" Siyeon replied playfully.

Sua who heard them fake a vomit. "Ready to death, I guess".

Both Siyeon and Handong turned their head to the owner of the voice. "Excuse me? I'm not talking with you" Handong annoyingly said.

"Guys, I want to informed something to you" Siyeon suddenly raised her voice, making sure that the whole students in the class listen to her. Sua widening her eyes as she felt like Siyeon trying to talk about the planned wedding.
Siyeon smirk towards Sua before continueing her words, "Please be careful when you walk at the an unroofed place, there's a lot of mini birds who will always ready to poop on you"

Sua is getting mad when she heard what Siyeon has said. She looked at the blonde haired girl with a death look eyes. Staring at her deep inside.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot. Sua, next time asked your dad to buy you a height pills so people can easily notice you at the public" Siyeon added smirks, laughing with Handong.

"What is your fucking problem, huh?!" Sua shouted slammed the desk.

"My problem is, whenever I saw you!" Siyeon replied also raised her voice.