When you get Needy

Your Pov

What does being a needy girlfriend mean?

In a nutshell, a needy woman/girlfriend is someone who will do everything and anything to please a man. And because she gives everything, she requires the man to reciprocate it. She's too afraid to lose him for she can't be happy without him. Men are happy to receive.

And I'm probably that kind of person.

It's because I absolutely love my cinnamon baby roll.

=

I rolled around on my bed bored out of my mind as I watch the rain pitter patter down the sky. I feel lonely and cold, but mostly lonely.

I opened my phone, quickly searching for that familiar person I've been trying to call for the past three hours. He still hasn't picked up, I wonder what he's up to today.

I swiped to check his active status, he's hasn't opened his messages since yesterday. I start to grow worried.

What if he found someone better than me?

What if he doesn't want me anymore?

Is he angy with me?

Crazy thoughts and ideas started swirling inside my head like a hurricane causing havoc. I need to hear from him. Now.

I opened out chat box and clicked the call button. I bit on my lip and decided to start thinking happy thoughts.

Unlike his sister Juleka, Luka is a calm boy who has a mixed personality of being playful, charming, mature, and flirtatious.

He is empathetic at reading people's emotions and expressing it through music. Luka is very kind and generous, especially towards his friends and family, but also to people he just met.

He is also very supportive and encouraging towards others like his sister Juleka.

As Viperion, most of Luka's personality remains the same like his caring and helpfulness as he tried to save Carapace by taking Party Crasher's attacks.

Given his calm disposition, Viperion is focused, observant and not afraid to give suggestions or ideas to others.

Luka is excellent at playing his guitar and similar musical instruments. He is particularly good at creating melodies through people's emotions.

He claims to have been playing the guitar since he was a baby which is still think is a bluff to this day.

A smile went up my lips as the thought of him passes my mind, easing me and giving me a sense of comfort. Luka isn't the type to cheat anyways I'm just being a silly goose.

My ears perked up as I hear my phone ringing. I squealed in joy, knowing fair well who the caller was. I opened my phone to see Lukas icon in front of my screen. I pressed the green button, my smile never leaving my face.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry that I called you just now. My phone was dead." I hear him chuckle a bit. I missed the sweets chimes of his voice.

"This is unacceptable!" I said playfully, my tone of voice high and almost bratty-like.

"I'm really sorry baby. How can I make it up to you?" He asked. A thought crossed my mind.

A bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"Well... Can you come over here and stay for the night then? I've been missing you." I mumbled, feeling slightly flustered that I have to ask something like this.

"I... Wha?" He said.
"I couldn't hear youuuu."

His tone of voice was also very playful. I grumbled, he won't ever let this go.

"Get your butt here pronto. I am in need of love and affections from my boyfriend." I said, loud enough for him to hear.

I could here him laugh at the other end of the call. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"Good girl. I'll be there at three." He said.

=

Omai waddaheck were at 50k

I never thought that people would read this stuff ⊂(・﹏・⊂)

Well

I'm very happy

And thankful of course to all of you readers who support and comment on this book.

Thank you so much  I wuv u guys (つ≧▽≦)つ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️