When he sings for You

After a long while of writer block, I am finally back to finish yall's requests XD

There's still alot and I'm trying to do every request but because of my tight schedule and my limited time, I'm definitely gonna flunk it.

Buuut it won't hurt to try lol

I hope y'all like this one. Thank you aagn360 for requesting! I love the idea 🐳

Gym Class Heroes - Take A Look At My Girlfriend

-

Your Pov

"I think I need to buy new strings." Luka picked up the colorful Fender string set, his eyes trailing to read the information in the back.

My eyes lit up at the adorable set, the way it glistened and shines in delight had me ecstatic. A rainbow set sounds pretty cool.

"There's a free pick too. I think it's a solid deal." I nodded, looking intently at the shining strings. I'm definitely gonna buy one for myself too.

"Maybe I'll go with the plain ones. Rainbows aren't really my thing." Luka grumbled out, putting the rainbow Fender strings back in their shelf.

Lukas acoustic guitar has been acting weird, the chords sound sort of dreary. Old strings sound dull and lifeless, and they lose their tensility, then they become brittle.

"If you say so, but I'm getting one or two of these." I started, showing him the same rainbow strings he was just looking at earlier.

-

The process of changing the strings weren't so hard. You just have to loosen the strings, snip them, thread the new ones, and tune them to your liking. That's exactly what Luka and I did when we got back home.

I was in a slight pickle, the thought of snipping the strings scared me for some reason. And now I can't hold the string cutter properly.

It was as if Luka was reading my mind, because after a few seconds of me struggling, he called out to me. "Do you need help, precious?" He asked.

I start to grumble incoherently, slight blush tinting my face as the nickname precious repeats itself in my mind like a broken record. "Just struggling with the string cutter." I heaved out.

Luka immediately rushed to my aid, sitting beside me on the bed as he grabs the string cutter. "Let me help you, cutie pie."

He effortlessly changed my strings like a pro, snipping out all the strings and replacing them swiftly. I looked at him bewildered, I know he plays guitar but I didn't expect that.

Annnd I'm falling in love again.

"You have to identify the strings first before you start threading the- Are you even listening?" I was snapped out of my daze when I felt Lukas breath fanning my face.

My eyes growing wide as saucers once I realized how dangerously close he was, his eyes held mischief and a slight hint of playfulness. Sometimes I just want to kiss that snarky smirk out of his face- oh wait. I can do that.

"What where you saying?" I asked, looking right back into his teal obs. I couldn't stop myself on time as my lips met with his, my eyes fluttering to a close when I felt him kiss me back.

Sure this is nothing new, we do stuff like this all the time. But the sweet sensation I feel whenever we do it still lingers, the way his lips feverishly move with mine had my toes curling in seconds.

We broke apart after a few seconds, the flushed look on Lukas face was priceless. He looks so adorable when red faced. "I- What was I talking about again?" He mumbled, more to himself than to me.

"It's nothing~ You wanted to practice right?" I giggled, grabbing my guitar as i start to strum a few chords, trying to get used with the new strings.

"Oh right! I remember now." Luka exclaimed. He stood up to grab his notebook on my desk, and started to swiftly flip on the pages.

"I wanted to play you something." My heart started to flutter, my cheeks growing warm. I'm pretty sure my pupils were in the shape of hearts.

"Awwww really?" I couldn't believe his words. I just want to smother him with kisses and cuddles right about now, he's to good to be true.

"Yes really, you weirdo." Luka chuckled out, starting to strum his guitar as the melody leads us both in a trance. His voice perfectly fits in the song as he sings with all his heart.

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot

It's been some time since we last spoke
This is gonna sound like a bad joke
But momma I fell in love again
It's safe to say I have a new girlfriend"

And I know it sounds so old
But cupid got me in a chokehold
And I'm afraid I might give in
Towels on the mat my white flag is wavin'

I mean she even cooks me pancakes
And Alka Seltzer when my tummy aches
If that ain't love then I don't know what love is

We even got a secret handshake
And she loves the music that my band makes
I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun
I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun."

He finished with another chorus, his look rather sheepish and shy as he looks into my (E/C) orbs. Looking for some kind of reaction or maybe even feedback.

All I could think of at the time was how adorable he looked after he sang that song. His slightly tinted cheeks and almost bashful look had me squealing internally.

"I still messed up at the end of the chorus. I need to work on that." He stammered out after a minute of silence.

Without warning, I immediately pounced at him. Wrapping my arms around his waist as I bury my face into the crook of his neck, I was beyond elated. "I love you, so so much!" I chimed out, planting sweet butterfly kisses on every skin I could reach.

A husky laugh evoked from him, his arms wrapping around me in a comforting manner as he says those very words back. "I love you too, so much."

"You need so sing that again, it's really cute." I commented, in which he just rolled his eyes at me. "I would if you'd just let me go, you adorable koala." He chuckled.

"Nope. Never." I grumbled out, leaving no room for arguing.

-

I wanted to make this longer but idk what to add. Tbh it took me like 30 whole minutes to start the first few hundred words 🤣

I also unpublished Begin again (Kyojuro Rengoku × Reader) because i don't want to leave it unfinished. I still haven't finished the draft and I don't want to abandon/discontinue it soooo I'm gonna change a bunch of stuff there lol.

I'll try doing better next time. See y'all soon!