When he gets Sick

Your Pov

"Ha! I told you you'd get sick. You could've just waited for the rain to stop but you actually ran through the heavy rain just to go there." I groaned, my hands crossed and eyes were sternly looking at pleading and childish aqua blue ones.

Luka fidgeted with his painted fingernails as he twists his ring around, feeling slightly nervous of my wrath.

"But everyone would be disappoinment if I didn't arrive. I'm the band leader and I had to be there." He argued back to me in a soft and hushed tone. He sniffled a bit then an unexpected sneeze took both of us by surprise.

"You could've just waited for the storm to die down a bit." I argued back, tapping my feet as a sign of annoyance. Its been raining alot for the past few days but nothing can stop Luka from going to hand practice.

"I'd be an hour late!" He said. I huffed at him and rolled my eyes. "Being an hour late is better than being sick for a few days. Now I can't attend any band meetings for the meantime." I retorted back. Luka threw his hands up and smiled at me, admitting his defeat.

"You win honey bunny." He said and I giggled at his adorable nickname.
"Butter me up all you want, I'm not gonna budge. I'm taking care of you this weekend." I exclaimed.

-

"(Y/N)? Is this really necessary?" Luka asked. I made sure to take care of him good. I wrapped him up in a blanket like a burrito and I slapped a cool aid on his forehead and popped a thermometer on his mouth. He was all good to go. Luka was burning up pretty bad earlier today and I got very concerned.

"Very necessary. Your fever was pretty high up earlier and I want to make sure that never happens again." I said as I plopped down near his bed. Juleka was out with Rose again and their mothers at the deck so it's just me and Luka in their cabin.

I took the thermometer out and sighed when I saw the temperature.
"Luka maybe you should get some rest for a bit. I'll cook something for you." I told him as I stood up.

"Thanks for being here baby." I hear Lukas soft voice. His tone of voice making me heart melt and cheeks flush red. "I- it's no biggie. You took care of me last time, I just wanted to return the favor." I explained, my face all hot and beet red. I hear him chuckle and tossed around his bed.

"I love you." The words flew out of his mouth and it almost made my knees tremble.

"I love you too. Now just wait for me while I make you something to eat."

-

I came back with some homemade soup in hand and some pills for his aching head. I got a little help from Lukas mum to prepare the soup. We had a pretty fun time chatting while cooking. We talked about all sorts of things, from her adventurous stories to Lukas and i's love story. We had quite alot of fun talking.

I opened the door to Lukas cabin and saw him sitting upright on his bed. His hands on his head and I could see him breathing heavily.

I set the soup aside and sat beside him, my hand went up and I felt his forehead. He was burning up again.

"Luka get that butt back to bed." I ordered and he immediately complied.

"Aye aye captain." He sarcastically said and rolled his eyes. He lays down on the bed again, his face turning to a scowl when he started feeling that burning sensation again. I wasted no time and started wiping his face with a wet cloth.

"Thanks for talking care of me (Y/N)." I heard him say. I smiled and ruffled his locks of teal hair a bit.

"I love you."

"I love you too, you dork."