When he gets Sad

This story isn't related to the "Truth Episode" 🐳 I just thought that mixing the story up a bit would be fun lol

-

Your Pov

Everybody seems to act kinda sus today.

Or maybe it's just be being the airhead I am.

Maybe maybe.

I walk inside the Dupain-Chengs family bakery, starting another shift. Marinettes parents needed another hand to help at the bakery soo I'm here where I'm needed.

Marinette was busy wiping the front counter while I was busy filling up the pastries.

Even Marinette has been acting all suspicious. Earlier today she asked me if I knew about what happened to Jagged Stone yesterday. And me being the stoned caveman I am, have no idea what she's talking about.

An then I saw it on the media.

So, Jaggen Stone has confessed that he once was a father. And his kids are the Couffaine siblings.

So now I know why Luka was acting so glum earlier.

Sooo he needs me to be there for him.

"Maariiiii is there any chance I can cut shifts today? Luka needs me!" I whined, resting my head on the front counter as I watch Marinette wipe the glasses clean.

She gave me a small shrug. "Sure I guess, if you want me to work here all alone and mess up the orders." She then said, giving me those doe bluebell eyes of her.

I heaved out a low sigh. "Hush I don't need those adorable eyes of yours to guilty trip me. I'm not going anywhere." I grumbled out.

A small victorious smile was plastered on her face, but I could still feel the remorse lingering in her eyes.

She know what I was feeling, but we can't really do anything about it. I promised her parents that I won't leave her alone in the bakery.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). You can just visit Luka after your shift y'know." She then suggested. I gave her a small nod.

"Yeah your right." I agreed. And then the front door opened.

There stood Luka. His attire includes a white shirt with a black Jagged Stone imprint and black jeans ripped at the knee.

He also wears a brown leather bracelet, yellow and orange wristbands, and his fingernails are painted black.

He has a grayish cerulean jacket with a strong blue hoodie underneath, as well as black high top converse shoes with different colored patterns.

He wears a black ring with silver outlining on his left index finger and black gauges in his ears.

The storm brewing in his eyes alarmed both me and Marinette. We looked at each other, eyes were as wide as saucers. She then looked at Luka, then back at me once more.

"Well, lucks on our side today. You don't have to go to his place after all." She then shrugs. I payed no heed to get retort and just simply walked up to Luka. My eyes held concern as I see Lukas frazzled look.

He looked so slumped and down in the dumps, its as if he was mauled by a bear and didn't survive. But I still thought that he looked endearing.

His teal gaze met with mine, his eyes were blunt and almost lifeless. The only thing avail in them was the storm brewing inside those teal orbs of his.

"L-luka. Are you alright?" I then asked. He shook his head to a no. I wouldn't really blame him.

A small sigh escaped my lips, I decided to open my arms for him. Gradually expecting him to come to me and accept my offer for huggles.

He briefly wrapped his arms around me, one hand lazily resting on my hip as he nuzzles his head on the crook of my neck.

"Come on babe. Let's talk." I then told Luka. He gave me a brief nod and started to trail small kisses down my neck, in a way to comfort himself in my hold.

I looked back at Marinette, who seemed to look like she understood the situation.

She gave me a small nod. "I would say that PDA isn't allowed in this bakery, but I'll take this as a second offense."

-

This short ik QwQ)

I'm sorry for all my readers who's been annoyed with my long breaks and hiatuses. I've just been really busy with juggling my schoolwork and my job that sometimes I don't have the time to write.

I'm trying my best to yeet myself out of that hiatus doe so y'all don't worry ur pretty little heads 🐳❤️❤️

You guys can still submit me requests (☞゚∀゚)☞