When you tell him your Trauma (Part 2)

WARNING: This chapter contains mental abuse, sexual trauma, and toxic relationships. Some of the storylines in this scenario may be distressing for some readers.

Please exercise discretion when reading this chapter, and seek out support if you need it.

If y'all don't like these kinds of content, please click away. I'll see you guys in the next chapter <3

(All characters in this chapter are of legal age!)

Third Person Pov

Owen gingerly sat beside (Y/N), his arms naturally wrapping around her as she snuggles close.

For once, (Y/N) felt at ease. She never wanted this feeling to end, the fond tenderness of Owens body heating her up. The way he whispered sweet nothings into her ear, how he'd give her small random kisses now and then.

(Y/N) found those gestures sweet and innocent, but Owen had different plans for tonight. Owen wanted to watch Fifty shades of grey. It's a movie that the whole school has been talking about—

So with diligent planning, he was able to plan the perfect movie night. Parents gone, there's popcorn, dimmed atmosphere softly lit with candles and whatnot, and them snuggled up close to each other.

Under all that sweet romance, there's this mysterious urge that's been welling inside him. They were young, but Owen was sure about them. And (Y/N) should be able to understand his urges.

"Here babe, have some juice." Owen handed her the drink, his eyes lingering at the orange liquid for a mere second. (Y/N) was a little suspicious of his gaze, but she shook those feelings away.

'I like juice.'

She accepted the drink and gingerly took a sip, giving Owen a small kiss on the cheek afterwards as a way to show her thanks.

⚠️Warning: Triggering storyline ahead! Please exercise discretion when reading this, and seek out support if you need it.⚠️

They continued watching the movie, the room started feeling hot as the scenes slowly escalate. 

(Y/N), being the young and naive person she is, started feeling uncomfortable as the movie continues. The sinful acts shown on screen has her toes curling, in a not so good way.

Whenever something steamy was going on, she'd immediately cover her eyes. Her face flushed and beet red as Owen laughs at her.

"Babe, chill! It's just a movie!" Owen tried reassuring her, giving her a soft comforting pat on the back. She merely huffed at her boyfriend, a low grumble escaping her lips.

"I-im just not into sex scenes. T-thats all." She reached in to grab her juice. Drinking the rest of the liquid while actively avoiding the movie scene.

She started feeling a little dizzy, but she figured that her head was just pounding a little from screaming at Owen for the past 30 minutes. (Y/N) didn dwell on it as much, and slowly popped a few popcorns in her mouth.

Owen subconsciously clicked his tongue, annoyed at the way (Y/N) was acting.

'If she continues to stall like this, we might not be able to go down that road. Please, sleeping pills, kick in already.'