When you hug Him

Your Pov

I've been fairly busy these past few days. I'm working on this story time project my tutor made me do. I have to make a original, or referenced story and have a summarization of it. And it's all due tomorrow. Being homeschooled means my parents are always keeping an eye on me everyday. My tutor is pretty chill with me tho. We'd sometimes just not do our daily sessions and watch Netflix or something when my parents are away.

But today she made me do something to fill in those days we lost, and I totally forgot about it so here I am tryna finish it all in a day tryna be all super Sonic and stuff.

"Ugh what am I gonna do with this?" I groaned and facepalmed. Why did I have to be so forgetful?
Well I guess these last few days I've been out of it...

I completely blame Luka for all those times I've lost concentration. Everytime he gets near my chest goes all haywire and id forget about my task at hand.

There's just something about him that makes me lose concentration on everything. Is this how you feel when your absolutely in love with someone? Guess it is.

Oof here I am again thinking about Luka instead of finishing my project. Good job (Y/N)

My mind was set on finishing this project for tomorrow, but there's this little chiming in the back of my head saying that I should give Luka a text.

I know I shouldn't because I'll get distracted in the end but it's getting pretty taunting. Meh, one little message would hurt right?

I got my phone and searched through my contacts. There was already a message from Luka, and it was from a while ago. I opened it up and read the text.

=

Luka: Hey (Y/N) because of an akuma attack from earlier, school was cancelled for the rest of the day. Me and kitty section are gonna practice. Wanna come?

=

My heart suddenly throbbed. Okay so there was an akuma attack and i was so lost in thought earlier that i didn't even notice? Okay I'm losing my mind here. Maybe it was just a quick akuma attack and Ladybug and Chat Noir fixed the problem and turned everything back to normal. Yeah that's probably it.

I texted him that I'll be there in twenty minutes. I got ready and got my things fixed. I'll just finish this after practice with kitty section then. I'm sure my tutor won't mind at all. I got out of the house and jogged at Lukas place as fast as I could.

Kitty section was already there preparing their speakers and microphones. Luka was nowhere to be seen tho.
"Hey (Y/N)!" I heard Rose greet. She gave me a hugged in which I returned back. "Hello Rose. How's practice goin?" I asked.

"We're just getting started. You can help us! Lukas down his room cleaning up his guitar." Rose smirked at me and automatically my face was filled with blush. This girl knows how to bring the red side of me. Juleka was right behind her and they began snickering to each other.
"Oh shush it you two." I mumbled and huffed. Their little snickers turned into full blown gallouts and it only made my cheeks redden more.

"Just go to your lover boy already!" Rose shouted. I groaned and mentally face palmed myself. This is one of the downside of telling them our relationship. I can't handle the embarrassment.

I cooled my cheeks down and went to Lukas room. I knocked on the door and peeked my head in. Luka was In front of his pic collection just standing at it with proud eyes. I giggled and slowly walked towards him with tippy toes to ensure I don't let out any noice. I then quickly wrapped my hands around his waist and gave him a hug that got him gasping in surprise.

"(Y/N)! Your already here and didn't even bother texting me?" He whined playfully and turned around to hug me back. I giggled at his childishness and stuck out my tounge at him. "I'm here now anyways. Let's go practice~!"