When you and him go on a Picnic

I feel so frustrated with myself atm for not being able to think of any good scenario to write for y'all XD But luckily, my bessie (JustaNormalperson5) helped me brainstorm some ideas.

Also, I think someone requested this before but I couldn't find it on the REQUEST PAGE. I apologize to whoever requested this one- I can't find you :c

This is also why I remind ya'll to leave your requests on either the REQUEST PAGE or my DM's so I can find it easily XD

Hope y'all enjoy!

-

Third Person Pov

(Y/N) is the type of person who enjoys the little things in life. She found the smallest things to be the most enjoyable, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

She enjoyed watching raindrops run down the glass windows during storms, and she enjoys sniffing the intoxicating scent of an old book. Basically, she's just a regular human being.

The same can be said for her boyfriend, Luka Couffaine. He also enjoys the smallest things the world has to offer, the tiniest details.

But when it comes to (Y/N), he goes out of his way to make her day special. Luka, much to (Y/N)'s dismay, enjoys to lavishly pamper her.

He liked to spoil and splurge on her in some ways. (Y/N) didn't mind it as much, until Luka started overdoing it.

All the attention, and the adorably lavish gifts and beautiful dates were amazing, but she just wanted to do something simple for once.

And so, that night she called Luka to tell him about her plans for tomorrow.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy muwahhaha)

(Y/N) comfortably sat down on the picnic blanket, looking out the beautiful lake just infront of her.

A small content sigh escaping her lips as she watches the small kids playing near the shore, their chiming giggles and adorable faces warming her heart up in an instant.

A thought ran through her mind, making her slightly blush as she tries to shake these incoherent feelings out of her chest.

Watching the families around them look so happy and joyous made her slightly envious, maybe a little upset even.

But she was quickly snapped out of her thoughts as she heard this familiar voice call out her name, the same voice that had her heart wrapped around in its chiming melody.

She whirled around and her eyes met with warm teal ones, a smile tilted up her lips.

"Luka." She breathed out, her brows then furrowed in confusion as she saw the array of snacks and sweets Luka held in both his arms.

Lukas face beamed with excitement as he carefully places the food down the picnic blanket, then sat down beside (Y/N).

"I didn't know which ones to buy, so I bought a bunch." Luka merely explained as he saw the confused look in her eyes.

She wasn't expecting him to bring this much, but he bought her some (Favourite Snack) so she wasn't going to complain.

She immediately grabbed the sweets and started munching on them eagerly, giving Luka the stink eye whenever he'd start teasing her and her love for sweets.

Their picnic date was simple and comfortable, just how (Y/N) likes it.

"Don't you think those kids are adorable?" she asked Luka, leaning her head on his shoulder and sighing softly. Luka hummed in response, gazing out at the lake's beautiful waters.