When you get Drunk

Luka has his fair share of embarrassing/dorky moments during the "When he gets Drunk" Scenario. It's the readers turn now muwahhaha.

Here's a shout out to my classmate who we'll call "Quinn" XD

While I was sharing my screen during a video call with her, she saw my wattpad and demanded to know my username.

Heads up, Quinn. I'm not giving it to you ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ I'm supposed to be ✨ anonymous✨ rawr-

Hope y'all enjoy reading!

-

Your Pov

Finally, after months of attempting and failing. All the dates, all the schemes and strategies, all the delirious suggestions and plans I've worked as a volunteer for. Countless times, they've either failed or backfired.

I didn't think those two could figure things out, but they did, and I am so proud of them. Marinette Dupain-Cheng is officially dating Adrien frigging Agreste as of today.

This is a significant step.

Alya and the others wanted to celebrate this moment, to congratulate Marinette and themselves for holding it all together until Adrien saw her as more than "Just a friend."

We planned a girls' night out to celebrate the new couple. Marinette didn't want anything extravagant or large, but Alya had other ideas. She and Nino planned two separate celebration parties, one for the girls and one for the boys.

We ate dinner and chatted while doing other activities inside. I purchased Marinette a few presents as a sort of congrats gift, and she was quite grateful for them.

I was preoccupied with my phone while they were discussing Marinette and Adrien's future together. The small giggle that was dying to burst out of my mouth, was being suppressed as I held my phone in both hands and hung my head low.

Luka sent me an aloof message, with a picture of him and the others behaving ridiculous and such.

Fortunately for me, my Luka was only consuming some soda. Unlike the other guys who were already unconscious from their beverages, Luka seems to be doing just fine.

I was about to text him to let him know how I was doing, when Alya immediately stole my phone with a triumphant grin on her face. She waved my phone in my direction while wearing a deliberately suggestive expression.

"Girl- we are not allowed to text the guys, remember? We're supposed to have fun!" She cheered.

Alya quickly tucked my phone away in her pocket while making a promise to return it to me before the night was over.

She sat down next to Marinette and immediately began to tease her, offering suggestive remarks and other things. But then I saw Marinette, who used to be quiet super and shy.

I couldn't help but smile because she appeared to be madly in love with Adrien Agreste. However, she now displays more self-assurance than ever and she's dating the love of her life. It's a win win for all of us.

We were having an absolute blast, especially when Alix suggested we rent the Karaoke booth. They started to sing and dance, and it was wildly entertaining, they look a little silly even.

They urged me to join them a few times throughout the night, but I insisted on staying still and watching them have fun. Alya made the decision to give me some of the food as well as some drinks since she knew I would stand my ground.

Alya handed me a suspicious-looking wine glass with colored sugar on the rim, saying, "If you're not going to join us, at least sip some."

The drink's ingredients didn't appear to be particularly hazardous; they just consisted of a green substance with a mildly sweet aroma.