When you and him Made Up (Part 1)

Lukas Pov

My heart ached againts my chest as the love of my life barked at me to go away. I was reluctant and was utterly regretting my decision on yelling at her. She doesn't deserve that, I know she was only trying to help. See that was the problem with (Y/N), she's the most kind-hearted person I've ever met. She'd put everyone's priority before hers, along with her safety.

She's reckless that's a given, but she's also overprotective and is always ready to help when in need. When I saw her worried look as she ran away from the scene with the child in her arm, a building almost crushing her. It drove me near insane. I couldn't bear the fact that she could've gotten hurt in the making, and I wasn't there to protect her. I'm a superhero, I have powers to protect her, but I it stood there watching her helplessly flee away from the scene, almost getting hurt. My hands were full at the time and Ladybug desperately needed my power to help her ease the villain.

I got home and I de-transformed, sass hovering above my hands. His face falls into a sad look as he eyed my teary face. My face was filled with unshed tears and I only noticed it just now, too busy thinking about the wrongs I've done.
"Master. I know your worried and all, but wasting tears won't make her forgive you. Make it up to her." Sass offered. I sniffled and gave him some boiled eggs to recharged himself.

"Thanks Sass. I'll think about it. Surely she needed some time for herself." I sighed. He nodded at me. Ladybug has finally entrusted me with Sass for good. Meaning I can keep him as my own, I don't have to give Ladybug my miraculous Everytime we go out to save Paris. I'm very grateful for her of having to entrust me with something as big as this. Sass is a really good company. Mature and calm at most times, he's always there to give me the best of advices. he has a bit of a formal side happily greeting his owners. Due to the unique ability of his powers.

"You really do love her, don't you Master?" Sass asked quietly. I nodded. "Of course she is. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. If she weren't to exist in this world if probably just be a fake nobody forever. She's one of those people who truly understood me, knows me for who I really am. She was the type who doesn't judge and I'm just so greatful. She's amazing, gentle and kind, yet sometimes stubborn and childish. I seem like a weirdo aren't I?" I rambled, plummeting to my bed as I grumbled helplessly, thinking about the last scenarios. I really have to make it up to her.

I heard a loud crash and I got up the deck to see another akumatized villain on the loose. "Seriously when is Hawkmoth gonna take a break?" I groaned in annoyance. Sass chuckled from beside me and nuzzled close to my cheek. "You'll just have to make it up to your girlfriend later, Master. Right now Ladybug and Chat Noir need your help." He said. I nodded in approval.

"Alright then. Sass, Scales Slither!"

"Pound it." We all cheered, doing a group fist pump as Ladybugs fly all around us, fixing all the damages that the villain has caused. Ladybug noticed the slight slip in my voice and she immediately looked at me with that concern gaze. I looked up at her and smiled reassuringly, trying to tell her that I'm fine.

"Is it about (Y/N)? Viperion we know your just concerned but I'm pretty sure that girl can handle herself." She told me and I hung my head low, it wasn't bad to hear an advice from another person wasn't it? "You should talk to her right now." She exclaimed and I perked up as she said those words, my hands beginning to get all sweaty and I was silently shaking.

Chat noticed this and gave me a pat on my back. "Don't worry garden snake, she doesn't hiss nor bite now doesn't she?" He said teasingly. But I know that Chat Noir means well. I rolled my eyes at him and scowled. "Actually she does." I pointed out and his face immediately got up into a smirk. "My my we have a fighter now have we? That's pretty alluring." He purred. Ladybug playfully punched him in the side and he sneered at her.
"If you want we can help you. We still have time anyways." Ladybug offered and I subconsciously nodded, being scared that I'd get killed if I were to go alone.

"That's reassuring, thanks Ladybug." I said sincerely. She patted my back and we plotted a plan to win her over.

Third person pov

"Okay so why do I have to be in this ridiculous outfit again?" Luka stuttered as he plays with the fabric clothing he wore a button up long sleeve shirt with dark blue slacks. His hair was slicked and groomed, fixed by Chat Noir Himself. Sass was beside him, cheering him on while eating boiled eggs. Ladybug and Chat came over at his place after recharging their kwamis to help the poor Couffaine out to finally win over the love of his life. They plan to surprise the girl with an unexpected dinner date near the Eiffel tower. Superbs romantic.

Luka gulped and fiddled with his groomed hair, it was sleek and his coloured tips were making him look more endearing. He looked like a gentleman, but his shivering body and slight scared appearance still needs work. He was scared to face (Y/N) after what he'd done to her. He called her out, scolded her in a way he didn't intend, hurt her. Who wouldn't be emotionally wounded after that? But right now he had a little bit of determination and he was gonna be a man and apologize for his actions. Now the main problem.

How convince (Y/N) to got to the Eiffel tower.

Luckily Chat Noir has that covered. He'll just escort the lady to their designated place. Ladybug did all the decorating, making sure it was upmost romantic. Luka was more greatful than to have their help. And now he was very sure he could win her over.

Or could he now?

=

Cliffhanger cuz I can UwU)