When you and him sneak Out

I absolutely love both these ideas so I told myself "why not mash them together so I can save time and be a lazy bum" (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Thank you stoa13 and Xena814 for giving me these fantastic ideas ლ(◕ω◕ლ) Now I write ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

¡Important AN at the end of this chapter!

-

Your Pov

I moped around on my bed, my brows furrowed and my lips on a small pout as I grumble incoherently to myself. The recent disasters of events came running back to my clouded mind.

"(Y/N) you have a test you need to study for tomorrow. You can't go out tonight." My father sternly said, his arms crossed and his brows furrowed as he shots me a glare from across the room.

There I was, huddled on the corner of my room. Sitting, as my arms wrap around my legs. I look at my dad with a bemused look, my eyes had a glint of sarcasm in them as I look up at my dad.

"I'm already old enough to go outside, dad! Plus, I already reviewed yesterday. Luka and I have plans tonight." I tried to explain.

But one stern head shake from him got me clamming up. His foot was already tapping the floor and by the looks of his face, he was definitely not happy with me.

"It's still a no, (Y/N). Just tell your boyfriend that you have to change schedule. Goodnight." And with that, he shuts my bedroom door and left, leaving me bewildered.

But of course, that's not enough to stop (Y/N) (L/N). Sure dad would probably get mad and he'd probably ground me for forever. But I know my dad, he's to much of a softie to actually do that.

I gathered all the necessary items I need in my bag. Luka said there would be a firework show tonight to honour Paris' superheroes. And I for one am excited, I've always liked firework shows.

Patience is definitely not my most strongest suit, it felt like I've been waiting for forever for the clock to strike 11.

I plan to sneak out around that time because normally dad would be asleep by then. And let me tell you, he's a very heavy sleeper, so I don't have to worry as much.

My eyes shot up as I head my phone beep a silent tone, signalling me that it was already go time. I pressed the snooze button, and then started to make my move.

I plan to jump out my balcony, but then I thought that it was way to high up. I'd probably be spattered. So I thought of a different escape.

I started to mumble incoherently to myself, thinking of all the possible ways of escape since I didn't exactly think it all through. The let's out a soft howl as I open the doors to my balcony, looking for every possible way to get out.

My phone buzzed, and I see this familiar number. I grumble incoherently to myself once more, looking at the message Luka sent me.

-

Luka: Baby, why are you still awake?

-

I looked at my phone confused. How would he know that? I shrugged and replied, saying that I couldn't sleep. I looked up the sky, my hands trailing on the safety rails on my balcony. A sigh escaped my lips as I turn back at the nights sky.

As I was about to go back to my room, I hear this faint voice. It's voice so nostalgic and mesmerizing that it had me stopping in my tracks. I look around to see no one, it's as if nobody was there. I then hear a chuckle escape the voice.

"Your leggings look very nice." It then cooed.

I felt a shiver trail down my spine as I hear this small thump. I look to see where that sound came from, and there he was. His eyes glinting it's luminous teal, and a smirk was up his face.

A soft sigh of relief escaped my lips as I realized who that mystery person was. It's just Luka being a big goof again. I ran up to him and gave him a punch in the arm.

"You almost scared me to death." I gasped at him, my eyes as wide as sauces as I watch him chuckles softly as he plants a soft kiss ok my forehead.

"I'm sorry, honey. Buuut hey I wasn't lying when I said those leggings look nice on you. You look amazing." He mumbles softly. I could feel his gaze wander on my body, blush starting to graze and adorn my face and my features.

I looked away from his almost lustful gaze, if I look at him any more I think my legs will turn into jelly. I gave him a small nod in thanks, a smile forming on my face as I sleep in his compliment. He thinks it's nice, I should wear leggings more often.

A yelp escaped my lips, it was almost like a small squeak as I felt this intense feeling of a hand colliding on one of my butt cheek.

I looked at Luka horridly, blush starting to streak all over my face. If you'd compare me to a tomato, I'd probably be even redder.

"L-luka!" I whispered, slapping him on the chest. His hand then softly travelled up my waist. A sigh escaping his lips as he plants a small kiss on my lips.

"Okay okay, hands to myself.. For now." He then said slyly, his lips coming up to a smirk as he sees the shocked look on my face.

I pulled away from him. We won't be able to get there in time for the show if he keeps acting like a deranged man child. I crossed my arms at him, blush still lingering on my cheeks.

"W-we should go already." I stuttered out. I could hear a sigh escape his lips.

"Fineeee. Sass, scales slither."

-

Hellloooooo people 🐳❤️ Yes it's been a while lol. It's been 2 months now actually. Damn that's been a long time (◕દ◕)

I'm so sorry readers! I'm really trying my best here. But lately I've been soo busy with more "important" stuffs. And my writing style is based off of my emotions. Lately, I haven't been feeling the mood. The mood to write.

I'll try to update more frequently. Y'all know I love you guys so much (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I can't leave my cinnamon babies hanging.

See y'all on the next chapter!