When you and him Babysit (Part 1)

This request is from kurororr_ ⊂(・▽・⊂) I thought this was a really sweet idea so I decided to do it first

This request is from kurororr_ ⊂(・▽・⊂) I thought this was a really sweet idea so I decided to do it first. Thank you for requesting!!

Oh and there is an important announcement that you might wanna read at the end of this story 🐳

-

Your Pov

How did I get myself into this mess?

I look at Marinette in disbelief as she clasps her hands, a small smile on her face as she opens this bag filled with toys.

In the background, jitters of giggles and jumping could be heard. There stood infront of Marinette, a girl with short with tan skin, messy dark brown hair pulled back into two ponytails, moderate gamboge eyes, and two upper front buck teeth.

She wears a white t-shirt with rolled-up sleeves about the elbows, purple rolled-up denim overalls with a purple belt around the waist and a light purple flower pattern, and red Mary Jane dress shoes with black soles.

"Manon, say hi to (Y/N). She'll be playing with you for the whole day!" Marinette then exclaimed, giving Manon a small pat in the head.

The kid looked at me, her eyes lingering with confusion. "But I don't wanna play with her, I wanna play with Mari!" Manon exclaimed, crossing her arms and giving a small thud as she stomps her foot down.

I heaved out a small huff. "Don't worry, I don't want to play with you either." I mumbled to myself.

I'm not really a fan of kids. Sure they're adorably irresistible and cute, but they are also a big responsibility.

That and I just think that some children are just mini devils, and I could see it in this child's eyes that she's brewing trouble inside her tiny little head.

Marinette heaves out a small sigh, looking at Manon with tired hooded eyes.

Marinette has been pretty worn out lately doing God knows what, and now she's coming up to me to babysit Nadjas kid.

"Manon, we'll do anything you want for a whole day if you come with me." I then said, my words seemingly getting Manon's attention.

Manon shot her head up, her eyes gleaming with happiness and excitement as she squeals like a deranged chipmunk. "Really?" She then asked, in which I answered her with a small nod.

She started to giddily jump around, chanting out something I do not understand.

Marinette shot me a thankful look, and then mouthed a thanks. I could only nod at her direction, for I was already being dragged away by this small, possibly demonic child.

"Let's go! Lets go! Let's go already!" Manon then said, dragging me to my doom. Unbeknownst of the trouble I will have to face later on.

-

"Manon give me a break." I heaved out, a hand to my chest as I try to ease my rapidly beating heart. Who knew this kid could run like a wild cheetah.

Manon looks back at me in disbelief, and then she started to laugh hysterically. Her eyes lingering with bemusement as she points her finger at me.

"Hehe, your so slow!" She then exclaimed, chimes of giggles coming out of her mouth as she says each word. I could only let out a low grumble as I sat on a bench nearby.

"Whatever, just go play by the playground while I take a break here." I then said, crossing my arms as I let out a sigh.

Today has been nothing but me being dragged around by this little kid. She's been bossing me nonstop, and I can't exactly say no or else she'll throw a hissy fit.

"Okay (Y/N)!" She said, and then started to giddily skip to the playground. I sat there on the shaded bench, watching Manon's reverie as she plays with the other kids at the playground. My eyes started getting a bit heavy as the atmosphere turns a bit quiet.

I feel like I could pass out right now.

And then I felt a tap on my shoulder, which jolted me wide awake. I look behind me to see this familiar mop of blue hair, it's face adorned with beautiful teal orbs and a dazzling smile.

"L-luka! I thought you were at band practice?" I exclaimed, my eyes as wide as saucers as I watch Luka sit beside me. His free arms stretching and testing on the top part of the bench as I snuggle close to him.

"Weeeell I missed you." He merely answered, which had my cheeks immediately flaring.

"But practice is important." I said.

"You are more important." He retorted back. I didn't bother arguing and decided to just let the subject go. My eyes going back to Manon who was happily playing in the sand.

A wave of silence crashed through us. It was quiet, yet comfortable. We didn't really have much to say. We'd sneak small kisses and i love yous here and there, just us being dorks on a perfect afternoon.

But then we were disturbed by non other than Manon. She grumpily stopped at our direction, her face all huffed and pouty like. I gave her a questioning look.

"Is everything alright, Manon?" I asked her. Manon shook her head to a know, then stomped her feet once more.

"I'm bored!" She exclaimed.

"We should play a game then." A familiar voice chime in. I look at Lukas direction, my eyes lingering with confusion as I see this small smile on his face. A smile coming up Manon's face as she hears his words.

"Really?" She asked, in which Luka answered with a nod.

"Yes, really! We can play whatever game you want." Luka then reassures her, giving her a small pat on the head. Manon looks up at Luka, her wide smile never faltering.

I look at him bemused. He definitely handles kids better than I do.

"Can we play mommy and daddy then?"

My heart halted to a stop as I hear Manon's words, my eyes as wide as saucers as blush started to soar my cheeks once more. Lukas gaze then met with mine, a smirk widely visible on his dorky face.

"I'm fine with that. As long as (Y/N) is the mommy." Luka then said.

"Okay! You two will be my mommy and daddy!"

-

Whooooo okie not only is this chapter very cliche and late. It is also very boring. I sowwy 🐳💔

Anywhalessss about this announcement. I've been getting these requests lately, some people are coming to me and requesting for something fluffy 🐳

I'm not to experienced when it comes to writing that kind of stuff, annnd I get really squeamish 🐳👉👈

Soooo basically I'm saying I'm not able to write fluff or lemons or stuff. I'm sorry readers 🐳

See y'all on the next chapter!