How you Met

Your Pov

The crowd was wild. Lights shimmering the dark with bright neon colors and sparkles. This is one of the most amazing music festivals I've been to.

I'm with my friend Marinette and we're about to meet up with her rockstar friend Jagged Stone. At first I actually didn't believe a word she said and and told her she was bluffing but when I saw Jagged in personal coming up to Marinette like a starbeam I was utterly shell shocked.

Jagged Stone is wild, proud, and expressive. When he isn't on-screen or performing, he seems relaxed and natural.

"Marinette! You enjoying yourself aren't you?" Hes pretty tall with pale green eyes. He has black hair with dyed purple tips, a black beard, and a mustache which connects with his beard. His eyebrows are black and split in two at the sides. He wears heavy, dark eyeshadow and eyeliner.

His outfit includes a sparkly black jacket with yellow accents and yellow epaulets. His pants are yellow with black vertical stripes, similar to a bee.

He wears lacy, black finger-less gloves on both hands. His shoes are black heeled boots with a design on the soles. Around his neck is a necklace comprised of two golden wings with a pendant of a skull in between the wings.

And he seems to be wearing these particular Eiffel tower shaped shades. I can already tell that this was Marinettes design. I've seen her designs and concepts being featured in some of Jagged Stones covers. That's pretty awesome.

"Yeah this is pretty amazing. I'm glad my parents were okay with me going out this late to go to a music festival. I have company. This is (Y/N)! She's a very talented guitarist" She patted my back and gave me a little push so that I was close enough for Jagged Stone to examine.

His green eyes look at me intensely and I took a gulp. His lips then formed a smile and he suddenly took my hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you there mate! I love your guitar." Note that I brought my guitar with me. It was a Gibson electric guitar and it makes some pretty sweet tunes.
"Thank you. Your guitar is pretty rad too!"

We continued to talk about what types our guitars were. We have alot of things in common actually. He's pretty wild, messy but awesome. One of the things I love about him. He's one of my biggest inspiration in music and I can't believe I'm here with him having a little chit chat about guitar brands with Marinette.

Wait? Where is Marinette?

While Jagged was ranting about his pet crocodile i looked around and saw no Marinette. I began to grow worried. I was supposed to keep an eye on her! What if her parents found out I lost her in this big of a crowd. Oopsies.

Jagged Stones phone rang and he excused himself to send a reply back.
He turns to me after and ruffled my hair. "I'm going to perform on stage any minute now. Watch this genuine artist rock n' roll!" And then he ran off.

I just stood there in my spot. Okay so he's gone. Time to look for Marinette. I walked along the sidelines calling out her name. She couldn't have gone far. My phone rang and i looked on the callers name to see it was Marinette. I quickly pressed the green button and ranted.

"Mari! Where are you? I've been looking everywhere for you! Geez your mum and dad might kill me for losing you!" I stomped and pouted. I know she couldn't see me and I'm probably throwing a tiny fit here but this is me. I'm weird.

"Tehee. Sorry (Y/N)! I met up with my friend Nino and Alya. Ninos gonna perform any time soon and I couldn't miss it! You were so busy with Jagged Stone that I snuck out" I can hear her sing song voice over the phone.

Yeah I did got carried away, but who wouldn't? Jagged Stone was a legendary rockstar and he's my idol. I blushed a little bit and replied-

"Can't blame me, you were the one who introduced me to him. Of course I'd get carried away." I explained.