When he meets your Ex (Part 1)

Buckle up y'all because it's time for some drama.

-

Your Pov

"You two are literally the cutest!" Rose exclaimed. Her high and adorably squeaky voice had me blushing beet red, but I waved a hand at her dismissively.

A small giggle escapes my lips. "You and Juleka look even cuter." I mused, which had her blushing a bit. But the smile she wore never left her lips.

"In my opinion, I think we look cuter." I heard Luka comments, panting a small kiss on the side of my head, he wraps his arms around my shoulders lovingly- Which had me snuggling close to him in mere seconds.

We were all in a fits of giggles, chattering a whole lot as we walked. Marinette wanted to get out of the house for once, so she invited all of us to go eat outside for lunch.

Of course, the girls and I didn't pass up the opportunity- So we invited the boys too, and they invited Adrien, so now everybody is happy.

"Oh! I remember my dad telling me about this new Tea shop that just opened about a week ago. Why don't we check it out?" Mylène suggested.

After having a quick discussion, we all agreed that it'd be a good idea to visit the new Tea shop.

As we walked there, I noticed Luka quickly reading a text on his phone. His brows furrowed as he mumbled incoherently to himself, I couldn't help but ask about it.

"Is something wrong?" I raised a brow at Luka. A small sigh escaped his lips, as he looked at me with sad teal eyes.

"My manager needs me for some business matters." He quickly explained, showing me the message his manager sent him- As if I was doubting him of something.

I shook my head at him. "It's okay, you dork. Just go do your thing- And catch up with us whenever you can." Going up on my tippy toes, I planted a small kiss on Lukas cheek.

"Are you sure it's alright? I can meet up with him later." He tries to explain but I immediately hushed him up by planting another on his adorable face. "It's fine, really." I reassured him.

After a few minutes of procrastinating, he eventually gave in. He bid us goodbye, promising that he'd be back in like an hour.

We continued our way to the Tea shop, and we eventually got there after a few minutes of walking.

The place was adorned with pastel colours and adorable cat like ornaments. A few plants were neatly organized, and the atmosphere felt warm and welcoming. We immediately picked a table and settled in as we list down our orders.

Other than tea and baked goods, they also serve things like ice cream and chocolate goodies- Which I found absolutely mouthwatering.

No one could beat Tom Dupains sweet delicacies, but the desserts they serve here do look appetizing.

Marinette and I volunteered to wait in the line so that we could get everyone's order. I noticed that there's only one staff present, and an elderly woman manages the counter.

After a short wait, it was our turn to order. The elderly woman looked rather troubled and perplexed, probably tired from taking orders all day- So she called in her only worker to manage the counter for a bit.

He wears a striped polo, and a matching cap to go along with the uniform. His head hung low as he ushers the elderly woman away, his voice soft and- It actually kind of sounds familiar.

The worker heaves out a small sigh before clasping his hands together as he merrily greets us.

"Hello, and welcome to Herbal Harmony. What will your orders b-"