When you kiss Him

Your Pov

It was a pretty eventful afternoon. Luka and I were supposed to spend this free afternoon together, but sadly heroes of Paris never take breaks.

It's like almost every week that they needed his help. There has been a lot of scenarios of Ladybug and Chat Noir showing up on us looking for Luka due to akuma attacks.

=First time=

"Hawkmoth has another malicious looking villain that can clearly capture people. We're gonna need Viperion again." Ladybug sighed.

She used her yoyo and swung her way to where we were. Luka and I decided to have a nice little treat at the park, but then there was a sudden akuma attack. So supposedly our little date was to be postponed.

Chat Noir was hot on Ladybugs heels, a smirk was on his face.

"We're really sorry we ruined your date~" He purred which cause heat to erupt on my cheeks.

Luka looked at me with an apologetic smile. I sighed and smiled back at him, Ladybug and Chat needs him, Paris needs him. He doesn't need my consent to go jumping off of rooftops and to protect the city.

"Just go already, Luka." I giggled at him when he started to explain with this very disappointed look in his eyes.

I captured his lips in a small peck which made him baffled enough to lose all the negativity. "I promise next time it's gonna be only us." He smiled. My flushed cheeks reddened even more and the only thing I could answer with was a nod.

Luka took the tiny black box from Ladybug and hid somewhere to transform. The next thing I know I saw him and Ladybug jumping off to go fight off the villain.

Chat Noir was still looking at me with this slight apprehensive smirk on his face. His tail swayed left and right. "You guys look totally adorable together~" he said, obviously not helping for my cheeks became even redder than before. He swung his baton and extended it and he was off flying.

=Second time=

Kitty Section were about to practice and i came along with to help. Luka insisted that i come over because Juleka was out for a bit so there was no one to play in her place while they practice.

I accepted and volunteered to be the one to fill in her shoes for a while. I heard from Rose that she and Juleka were going on a shopping spree.

I got down below the deck to get the microphones and speakers. I found the box and hoisted it up my chest, almost tripping in the process. Luckily Luka was there to catch me.

"Hehe. Thanks Luka." I mumbled, my cheeks flaring with embarrassment. It only grew more red when he leaned in closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Here. Let me help you." He offered. Taking some of the boxes from me. I shook my head. "I can handle i-"

"I insist!" He peered. Taking the some of the boxes from me with ease. I pouted. He seemed to notice and gave me one of his quirky, silly smiles.

"Well you can carry this one thing for me." He suggested. I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look. His hand held my free one and he caressed it gently. I blushed scarlet red.

"Smooth move." I mumbled againts my breath that had him heave out breathy chuckle.

Our little "alone time" was cut short when Ladybug suddenly barged in. Her eyes were pretty frantic as she scanned the area, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw Luka. I looked over at him and he did the same.

We sure know what this means.

Ladybug got up and looked at us. "Was I interrupting something again?" She asked.

"Technically, My lady- this is the third time we interrupted their lovey dovey moment." A another voice exclaimed. We saw Chat Noir leaning againts the wall. His snickering and little retort got both Luka and I blushing like maniacs.

"W-were truly sorr-" Ladybug began to apologize but I payed no heed to it. I smiled at her and gave her a reassuring look. "It's okay Ladybug." I told her. She sighed and gave the tiny black box to Luka.

He sighed in disappointment and ruffled my hair. "Get Kitty Section ready for me will you love? This won't take long." He said, a soft smile plastered on his face. I nodded and gave him a hug.

"Go out there and save Paris. Get your dumb butt here safely got that?" I said with a hint of irony in it. Luka heaved out a breathy laugh and nodded. "Aye aye captain." He said.

=Third time=

Luka and I were at the public library. He had this school project and I offered to help. It was about history and I'm pretty good at that topic, plus I've never seen the public library before so this was my chance to finally see it.

We walked hand in hand inside the library. Him searching for specific books for his project while I was analyzing the shelves. There were alot of really amazing books but this one in particular caught my attention.

"The six Wives of Henry VIII." I held the book in my hands and examined it. It looked pretty worn our but the pages are still in tact and it's still readable so it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot.

"Whatcha got there?" Luka peered. His hand filled with books about french history. I showed him the book in which he examined it further. "Oh so you take interest in these type of stuff?" He asked. I shook my head. "No the name just caught my attention. I've read about King Henry VII before." I told him.

"Is that so? What's it about?" He asked , tilting his head to the side. Looking like the most adorable confused cinnamon roll. I giggled and said- "It's about his in and out marriages with six women, his wives rather." I explained.

"Wow he must be a real ladies man then haha." He joked and laughed. I followed suit. "Yeah I guess big, large, and round were the 15th century women's likings." I jokingly said. He gave out a breathy chuckle and asked- "how about you (Y/N)?" He asked.

"I- uh what?" I said completely stunned. "How about you? What kind of guys do you prefer?" He repeated, taking all the books in his left hand. His free hand gently rested on my hip lazily and his eyes shined with this almost unbearable cuteness, hoping to get an answer out of me for sure.

"Well~" I started. Resting the book I was holding somewhere secure, i wrapped both my arms on his neck, slowly twirling around those lose tendrils of his hair, subconsciously knowing full well that he loved it.

He closes his eyes as my lips slowly got closer to his earlobe. "I like a guy who's sweet, kind and caring. Knows what to say and how to handle any type of situation." I said.

"Brave, independent and really cute." I retreated my head back and stared into his deep eyes that held alot of emotion.

"Your my type of guy." I said and slowly leaned in, shutting my eyes in the process as my lips tenderly met his in a slow loving peck. He kissed me back and smiled.

We both pulled away with silly goofy smiles. He laughed and pressed his forehead on mine.

The library's front door suddenly opened and we both noticed the red heroin standing there in a stance. She spins her yoyo all around and checks her surroundings.

"My Lady, I found them. And they seem to be doing something very interesting." We heard Chat say. We quickly pulled away from each other with embarrassment flooding our faces. Chats smirk was clearly visible, indicating that he saw almost everything.

"Why can't we be like that?" Chat whined as Ladybug got closer. She used her yoyo and threw it in the air, hitting Chat Noir in the head once it descended.

"Silly kitty." She sighed. "Anyways I don't have to explain now do it?" She said, her hands on her hips, eyeing both Luka and I.

I peered over at him momentarily and patted his chest. "Better make it up for me after this, okay?" I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Of course."