When he Proposes • Part One (Special Scenario)

Okay y'all it's finally happening- I don't have much to say. Thank you for reaching this far XD I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much but I've been busy with school, and y'know how school gets super wack.

Hope y'all enjoy!

-

Your Pov

Biting in the inside of my cheek, I watch in dismay as Marinette clumsily fumbles with the toy gun in her hands.

Even with her clumsiness showing, a determined look was plastered on her face.

Heaving out a small breath, she pressed the button on the toy gun.

In an instant, water squirts out of the toy, searching for its target. Infront of us stood a tower of decorated plastic bottles, itching to be knocked over.

We were supposed to knock them down to win a prize, but Marinette missed the target by a long shot.

"Urg, this is so hard!" She exclaims, flailing her arms as she wraps them around her boyfriends neck. Adrien merely chuckled at her antics, and rubbd the her back while giving her a comforting kiss on the forehead.

"I'll get the prizes for you. Don't worry, Princess." He cooes in her ear. I couldn't help but gush at the two of them, they are the absolute cutest.

"Why don't you try, Sweetheart?" I leaned back to see Luka, who was immaculately dressed in his usual casual attire.

Only this time, he looks even more endearing as the moonlight compliments his features.

I smiled and waved my hand dismissively at him. "I'm horrible at the game. Why don't you play again?"

As I said those words, the Carny tensed and lets out a small squeak. I swear, I could feel the desperationin his eyes as he shakes his head.

"Well, my hands are kind of full right now.." He trails off.

Tonight's been really eventful. While we were walking along the coast, we spotted Adrien and Marinette alongside each other, hand in hand might I add.

I've been snacking and cheering along as the three of them play games and win prizes.

So far, Adrien has earned atleast four prizes, while Lukas been dominating every game he stumbles upon.

I'm not entirely sure where I'll put all these stuffed animals, but I'm keeping them all.

"Actually, nevermind. Maybe next time." I murmured, looking apologeticaly at the Carny man.

Your game stall has been spared.

Adrien grabbed the toy gun from Marinettes hands, and reassured her with another comforting kiss.

Taking in a stance, Adrien skillfully aimts at the mountain of bottles, making sure that his accuracy is just right.

And after a few seconds of adjusting his aim, Adrian presses on the button and releases the water.

He manages to aim the water at the target, and he was able to knock all three bottles down.

The Carny, looking at him in mild disbelief, hands Adrien the prize. A stuffed ladybug that has adorable shimmering eyes.

"C-Congratulations.." He shifted in his position.

We thanked the Carny and bid him a goodnight.

Adrien gradually handed Marinette the stuffed Ladybug, which she accepted with a wide smile. She leans in, and presses a soft kiss to his cheek, making Adrien turn into all the shades of red.