When you wear his Shirt

Sooo it's been raining alot these past few days due to the typhoon striking here in the philippines 🐳 And it gave me an idea lol

I hope all my filipino readers are doing okay. Stay strong y'all, this ain't the first typhoon we've experienced. We stronk (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

-

Lukas Pov

I thought today was a good day to go out on a nice picnic date, the news did say that we wouldn't be experiencing any rain today.

But I have been played.

If only I could use my second chance to redo the whole day so that we wouldn't be stuck here at this bus stop, that would be pretty handy.

I peered my vision to (Y/N)'s direction, the calm and softened look on her face, as she looks at the drops of rain pitter patter down the ground. The puddles dancing and creating this sort of rhythm that also had me mesmerized, rain is pretty cool.

I'm glad she doesn't mind being stuck here, the rain isn't that strong, but the wind is what's concerning me. I'm afraid that something bad might happen, and I won't be able to transform in time to cast my second chance.

It hasn't been a long while since we both got into this predicament. The rain just suddenly danced their way here, and I was afraid that (Y/N) might catch a cold. So I did what any other good boyfriend would do, keep shelter.

My prayers for the rain to die down weren't heard, and honestly, I think it just got worse. A sudden gust of strong wind had both of us aback. I could hear (Y/N) softly cursing under her breath, telling herself how she shouldn't have worn a skirt today.

I chuckled at her adorableness. "I still think that skirt looks good on you." I merely stated, my eyes not bothering to meet with hers. But I could feel the bewildered look she's giving me, it's like a boyfriend instinct. I had to hold back the chuckle that was slowly bubbling, before turning to look at her.

"When is this rain going to die down?" She then asked, more to herself as she tried to stop the heat from flourishing her adorable face. And to be honest, she looks really nice with a flushed face.

"I'm not sure, but the news really need to double check their reports. This day is definitely not sunny." I groaned, grumbling u der my breath as I witness the rain getting even stronger.

"I'm getting cold." (Y/N), mumbled. Its almost as if she didn't want me to hear that, which only had me feeling guilty. I'm the reason why were here in this mess. I looked at her direction, my eyes growing concerned as I quickly take off my jacket.

She looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. "L-Luka, don't! I'm fine, really." (Y/N) stammers, but her shivering and teeth chattering wasn't helping at all in her case.

"Its okay, baby. Your gonna need it anyways." I then said, gently covering her head with my jacket. She raised a brow at me.

"What?"

I grabbed her hand and held it tightly, before sprinting through the rain. (Y/N) letting out a surprise squeak, my sudden actions had her screaming my name in confusion.

I think she's not going to be happy with me. But it's that, or being get stuck there till for God knows when.

-

I rubbed the nape of my neck, looking everywhere but at (Y/N)'s annoyed look. Chuckling nervously as I try to explain to her why I did such sudden actions.

"T-the rain didn't look like it was going to die soon, so I thought that maybe we should just run it." I stammered, trying to find the right words to say.

She looked absolutely drenched, her hair has these tiny droplets of water dripping down her hair. The dress she absolutely adorned, wet with rain water. And the look on her face said it all, she's mad. And I don't blame her.

"I'm mad at you." She huffed in a childish like tone. I could only nod my head at her, and jumble out apologies. I know she doesn't mean it, but I do feel bad still.

"I'm sorry honey. But hey, look at the bright side. We managed to get into the liberty, a little wet, but safe and sound." I heaved out a small sigh, pressuring a small kiss on her forehead which seemed to warm her up immediately.

"True true."

I had her wait at my bedroom while I went to the bathroom to get us some towels, and also looking for my mum and Juleka. I didn't see them at the front porch when she got here, I wanted to say hello.

Having no luck finding my mum or my twin sister, I went ahead and got me some towels.

Walking back to my room, I softly hummed a tune that's been stuck in my head for a while. I've thought about making a song with this particular tune, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

The tune had me lost in thought, the melody whirling inside my mind had tugged me out of reality. It was as if I was unconscious, and my body was moving on its own.

Because of my lack of observation, I didn't notice that I haven't even bothered knocking on the door. I swung the door open, and my eyes grew wide at the fragile sight.

There she was, the love of my life, looking indecent, yet so adorable. Her back was faced to me, but the sight almost had me near trembling.

Thank god I barged in when she's still sorta clothed, it would've been really bad if she was bare. She probably won't forgive me.

"L-LUKA!!" (Y/N) squealed in a high pitched tone. Her voice alone was enough to snap me out of my trance. I shook my head, blush starting to creep up my cheeks as I look at (Y/N) bewildered. But I immediately looked away, accidentally dropping the towels inside the room.

I slammed the door shut, my hands trembling as I held onto the doorknob for dear life. Its as if my soul took off and left me, leaving me alone with my embarrassment.

"I-im sorry! I'm so sorry babe! I didn't know you were, i-indecent." I ranted. The room was silent for a brief moment, which only made my embarrassment grew even more.

"Its fine. Can I borrow a shirt?" She then asked. I small sigh of relief escaping my lips as I nod my head, only to realize that she couldn't see me.

"Y-yes it's okay!"

Another few minutes of silence passed by. I waited patiently by the door, trying to cool down my flaming cheeks.

"You can come in now."

I took a deep breath before going in, crossing my fingers and hoping that (Y/N) wouldn't mention the earlier catastrophe. Twisting the doorknob, I opened the door to see (Y/N) already sitting on the bed. Her legs crossed as she dries her hair with the towel.

I was still drenched and slightly cold, but the adorable aura (Y/N) gave off had my cheeks reddening in a heartbeat.

"You look better in my clothes than I do." I then said, biting the inside of my cheek afterwards and silently cursing to myself as I realized what I just said. I didn't mean to say it out loud.

(Y/N) averted her gaze, her cheeks slightly reddened which only had my heart beating faster. Her cute little reactions are priceless, I'm never going to get tired of her.

"Luka, your still wet." She looked at me from head to toe. I chuckled nervously, my cheeks feeling as hot as ever.

"O-oh yeah, I forgot! I'm going to change real quick. I love you!" I then said before running off to the bathroom, trying to shake away these concupiscent thoughts.

The rain roaring loudly, that I couldn't even hear my own footsteps. But I did hear her answer back.

"I love you too."

-

After a few hours of doing my modules I got tired so I hath made a chapter for y'all cinnamon babies 🐳❤️ Don't forget to leave a star and to follow me alazyass_ for more miraculous content (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Ooh and ofc, requests are still welcome! Just post ur comment on my pfp board or on the request chapter of this book (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

Love y'all! ❤️