When he seduces You

Your Pov

"Just give me a moment my little temptress. You are so going to pay for that."

I took a small gulp, my breath felt shaky and my eyes were as wide as saucers as I felt Lukas soft intoxicating scent cloud my mind.

His hand gently caresses my face. His eyes were looking at me with this almost lustful glint, but I payed no heed to it. I need to find a way to snap him out of it.

A soft squeak evoked from me when I felt his free hand slither lower, trailing his fingertips at my sides, having me to heave out a small giggle.

"L-Luka stop it!" I said in between giggles, but the small play didn't last for long. I silently gasped, feeling these pair of soft lips, slowly and gently peppering kissing on my neck.

"Can't do, Princess. I need to punish you for being such a naughty girl." He then said. I couldn't even recognize his voice.

The soft gentle melody inside him was trapped, clouded by his lust and lack of control.

It wasn't like him at all. He's usually calm and collected, he's the one who's always on full control. I guess stressing out on his song really had him go cuckoo's.

And I am stupid enough to mess around with him whenever he's stressing himself on his songs.

And add my crazy shenanigans in the bag, no wonder Luka is so worked up.

For some reason, I didn't try to fight it. His touch felt comforting. It felt like home.

I could only look at him in shock as he continues his sweet assault. I can feel his free hand, lazily resting on my hip as his fingertips trail soothing circles.

I subconsciously wrapped my arms around him, my cheeks flaming hot as I nuzzle my face on the crook of his neck. He stopped in his tracks, and I could feel the gaze he has set on me.

His hand came up to trail those comforting, soothing circles on my back. I started to overthink the situation, starting to slowly think that what were doing is wrong.

But one look from Luka had all my worries running away. He looked at me with so much love that it almost had me confused.

How and why was I paired up with the most perfect guy ever? I'm not entirely sure myself, but I am definitely greatful to have Luka.

"I love you." I mumble out.

Luka gave me a small kiss on the side of my head, softly inhaling my scent as he said those very words back to me.

"I love you too." He then said, a small playful chuckle escaping his lips which had me a bit confused.

My eyes grew as wide as saucers as I felt Luka lift me up. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist to prevent myself from falling. I look at Luka bewildered, who just gave me a small grin.

"Luka!" I shouted as he started to spin us around. His soft giggles, and the sweet chime that evoked from him slowly eased my worries. And then I start to giggle with him.

"You are acting so weird." I then said, giving him a small poke on the cheek. I felt his hold on me loosen a bit. And before I knew it, I was being thrown on the bed.

I came down with a small, soft thud. And before I knew it, Luka was already towering above me.

His gaze never leaving mine as he slowly inches his face closer. I could almost feel his minty breath fanning my face, clouding me in a gentle daze.

His lips gently collided with mine. His lips were moving feverishly as he drowns me in love and kisses. I kissed him back, trying to give him the same feverish feeling he has given me.

I instinctively raised my hand up and started to caress his cheek, which slowly started to turn red in my hold. I found that very sweet.

We continued our small, slightly heated make out session. The room started to feel a little bit hot, which had me slightly concerned. I'm not entirely ready do go further, but it seems that Luka is getting eager.

My eyes went as wide as saucers as I felt his hand come up my waist from underneath the shirt that I stole from him, the soft touch of his painted fingertips had my toes curling. It was oddly erotic, yet it felt sweet and loving.

But I wasn't ready.

I broke from the kiss and turned my head away from him, embarrassesment flooding my face. I'm pretty sure that I look like a beet root by now.

"Is something wrong?" Luka then asked, which had me trembling in his hold. The way Luka speaks to me in his soft tone makes me feel to loved, yet so scared.

I felt his hand rubbing my shoulder, silently trying to comfort me as he patiently waits for my answer. Looking away, I shook my head.

"I don't know." I say truthfully. Honestly, I don't know what my problem is. I want to be more intimate, but I get so scared.

No matter how soft or gentle Luka is with me, the walls I've built up over the years aren't that easy to break.

Maybe it's my instincts that's makes me act this way. Either ways I'm still annoyed.

"I'm sorry honey. I wasn't going to do anything! I swear! The last thing I want is for you to feel uncomfortable with me." Luka then stammers, blush starting to spread his cheeks as he averts his gaze.

A wave of silence passed us, Luka decided to just lay down beside me.

His arms comfortably wrapped around my waist as his face nuzzled into the crook of my neck. I never liked the idea of spooning, but now that I've tried it with Luka, it doesn't feel so bad.

"I needed that break. Thank you hun." I then hear him say, pressing a soft kiss to the side of my forehead. I was already feeling drowsy and sleepy.

Before I went to a trip down dream island, I hear a soft "I love you."
And it had me smiling like a huge dork.

-

Y'all 🐳 I got vaccine 🐳 I died for 3 hours 🐳 Then I lived again (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If you guys wanna know how my vaccination went y'all can visit my art and rant Book. Its filled with art and nonsense 🐳 It's nothing interesting.

Also

What the actual banana cakes

I love you guys so much (╥﹏╥)❤️❤️❤️❤️