What you think about Him

Your Pov

After Ninos dj party ended, kitty section took the stage. I've heard about this band before from Marinette. I was surprised that Luka was in this band too.

He looked pretty legit with his kitty unicorn themed costume. He looked pretty funny in a way, but all in all they're amazing. The costumes are amazing, and so is the music. They were all shining on stage, especially Rose. She was awesome!

I was watching the whole show but my eyes were only focused on this one particular person. And that was Luka.

The way he strummed his guitar was mesmerizing. I can't hit the chords he does properly. He looks so calm and collected even at a huge crowd like this. I can tell that he's very passionate about music.

Their show ended and i feel a tug of sadness hit me. I want to hear them play again soon. They got off stage and Rose ran up to Marinette and hugged her tight. "The show is a complete success!" She cheered.

I was standing next to Marinette might I add. She looked at me and tugged my hand and yeeted me into their group hug. Pretty surprising, yet at the same time it was also very comforting.

I hugged back and giggled. "Rose you guys were amazing back there! The crowd went wild!"

"Thanks." We heard a voice said and I looked up to see Luka. He looked pretty exhausted but his face shows a genuine smile.

He puts his guitar down and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "That was pretty intense. More intense than our last gigs." He said.

Rose and Marinette left us afterwards backstage to congratulate the other members. He sat down and eyes my guitar that I had securely strapped on my back.

"Hey."
I looked at his direction and he patted a seat next to him. "Can I see that guitar of yours?" He asked. I obliged and sat down next to him. I unstrapped my guitar and handed it to him. He run his hands down the strings and the base and he hums.

Strumming a few chords he created a melody that had me enchanted. The crowd was wild and loud but the only thing I was focused on is this melody.

He ended with a hum and a content smile was on his face. "That was amazing! You gotta teach me something like that." I told him. I didn't even know my guitar can do something like that. "Well. I can teach you sometimes." He said.

"Hey Luka, mum called. She said we gotta go home asap." Juleka, whom I just found out was Lukas little sister said.

Juleka is a slender teenage girl of pale skin who stands at a medium height. She has copper eyes and tailbone-length black hair, with dyed violet tips at the end and bangs covering the left side of her face.

She wears a pale lavender lipstick and her fingernails are painted gray with black nail art of intricate patterns on each one with different designs on each hand. She eyes us questionably.

I've only met Juleka once or twice when I came to visit Marinettes school. She's very friendly if you ask me, just really shy and self centered most of the time.

"Oh that's a shame. I can teach you some other time then." He said. "Oh alright." Disappointment was clear on the tone of my voice. I wanna get to know him better and maybe steal his sweet skills.

"Can I have your number then?" He asked. I was surprised to see his face a bit flushed. It was probably because of the immense heat and the tension due to the big crowd and the loud noice. I was pretty red myself too.

"Y-yes of course!" I took my phone out of my pocket and as did he. We exchanged phone numbers.

"So your names (Y/N) (L/N). I'll keep that in mind." He chuckled.

"Luka Couffaine. Sounds pretty scary." I joked. He laughed along with me.
Sadly he needed to go home so I bid him goodbye and waited for Marinette
=

I got Marinette safely back to her place and walked on my own back home. It wasn't a long walk.

The quietness was pretty comforting in a way. Then I heard my phone beeped. I got a message from Luka. A genuine smile was plastered on my face. I decided imma just read the text when I got home.

I got home safely and yeeted my guitar on my bed. I got changed into my nightwear and just sat down and opened my phone. The first thing I searched for was Lukas text.

--

Luka: Hey if your free tomorrow, would you like to come by at my place? We can practice there. Don't worry my mom won't mind.

(Y/N): Yeah ofc! I'm free tomorrow ^^ You better teach me how to do that sick chords. Because those were lit like srsy-

--

We chatted for hours. He was pretty entertaining and funny in a way. Unlike his sister Juleka, Luka is a calm boy who has a mixed personality of being playful, charming, mature, and flirtatious.

He is empathetic at reading people's emotions and expressing it through music. And I mentally noted all those in the last three hours we've been chatting. Sadly it's getting super late and I was pretty sleepy myself so we both bid one another goodnight and noted to meet up in front of the Françoise Dupont High School.

Dunno why he wanted to meet up in front of a highschool but meh.

--

We met up at exactly 11 am before lunch time. I brought Marinette with me to keep us company. I still can't be alone with him because we've only met like yesterday; and im still embarrassed about the fact that I thought he was a kidnapper who wanted to steal my guitar, I stand corrected.

Hes a real sweetheart. After a while we spotted luka walking along with the huge crowd of pedestrians. Luka wore his signature rock boy clothes, the one that he wore when we first met.

I quickly noticed him because of his legit teal streaked hair. He completely stands out the crowd.

"Yo Luka!" I shouted. He ran up to us and gave a little wave. "Am I late?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head no. He eyes Marinette and she greeted him good morning.

"Marinette wanted to tag along. She said she needed inspiration for her next project." I explained. His confused expression faded and his genuine smile was once again plastered on his face.

Marinette wanted to walk around and find inspiration so we spend the rest of the hour just walking around the park chatting and playing with each other.

It was just mostly me and Luka while Marinette ran around to sketch flowers for reference. I thought there would be Atleast a little bit of tension between Luka and i.

Surprisingly enough tho, there wasn't and we both had a great time just talking about our similar interests.

Lukas a quiet person. Quite poetic if you asked me. We sat down a nearby bench and took in the view. Paris is beautiful; pretty famous for its culture, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Moulin Rouge, their pastries, and fashion. And don't forget the romance.

We sat down a nearby bench and he started strumming his guitar. This insane enchanting melody he strummed from last time now soothing my mind. Call me cheesy but it's like tugging my heartstrings.

"Music is often simpler than words isn't it?" He suddenly blurted out of the blue. I shot my head up and gave him a curt nod.

"Music is one of the most amazing things existed, it inspires alot of people and can express ones emoticons through melodies. It's something almost magical..." I said. He liked at me with this pretty genuine look. A smile visible on his face.

"Yeah, it's almost like magic."

We just sat there making some tunes and humming along while Marinette is still rolling around there taking pictures for references and sketching. I heard Lukas phone beep and he opened it to see who got it beeping.

"Oh it my mom. She said I can invite you guys to lunch. You wanna?" He asked. My cheeks were slightly flushed and I looked at Marinettes direction.

Yeah she wouldn't mind for sure. "Yeah of course. Sounds nice." I told him.