When he kisses You

Your Pov

It was a weekend and I decided to stay at Marinettes place for the day to help out with their bakery.

Marinettes parents have done alot for me now that I've thought about it. They helped me find an apartment close to theirs, got me started and filled me in with everything I needed to know before I Yeet myself out of the real world. The first time I met Marinette was when her parents her to show me around town. We found out that we have alot in common and became really close.

"Hey (Y/N), can you pass me that strawberry cream filling?"
I took the piping bag filled with macaroon filling and handed it to Marinette.
"Here you go." I gave it to her with a smile. We do this occasionally when we both have nothing better to do. Lukas out of town as the kitty sections representative. Im super happy for Kitty Section! They're finally getting the audience they deserve. But I must say, I do miss him dearly.

It's been a few days now. Well actually it's only been two days but I just can't help it. I missed his warm embraces and the way he'd smile at me. I couldn't call him at this time, his interview is probably starting like right now. But he did left me a text saying he might be back in Parish this afternoon. Probably.

I was broken out of my reverie when I saw Marinette snickering from the distance.
Blush quickly broaden my cheeks and I looked away from Marinette, trying to concentrate on finishing the macaroons.

"I know your thinking about him~" she said in a playful, sing song voice. I mentally groaned and scoffed at her. "Psh- yeah right. I wasn't thinking about him." I said. This only made the teasing more intense.

"Weeee~ your face is red. Surely you aren't thinking about somebody else." Marinette said. I gave her a sarcastic laugh and placed the batter inside the oven. "Har har very funny. My face isn't even that red." I retorted.

Marinettes parents were out picking up ingredients that were supposed to be delivered today. Flours almost out of stock and the delivery man isn't sure about the location so they did a meet up. Basically it's just Marinette and I running the bakery.

"You were definitely thinking about him. Admit it!" Marinette snickered, resting her head on the counter with a grin on her face.
"Oh I wasn't thinking about Luka. Gee-"

"I didn't mention any Luka."

My face only redden further.
"I... I see what you did there-" I said.

Marinettes grin broke into hysterical laughing that got me almost dying from embarrassment. "I knew it! You were thinking about him!" She cheered. I grumbled and ignored her comeback and just waited for the batch to finish.

"Hi Mari! (Y/N)!" The front door opened and the bell on top of it chimed, indicating a person has entered the bakery. Rose had a huge smile plastered on her face with Juleka hard on her heels. Alya was also there, along with Niño, Kim, and all their other classmates from school.

"Hey guys." I greeted. I wiped my hands on the apron I was wearing and walk upfront. Marinette followed suit and gave her best friend, Alya a hug.
"So your parents are out?" Niño said, and in which I responded with a nod. "Yeah there was a problem with the delivery so Marinettes parents got out to handle the situation themselves. Meanwhile they got me to babysit Marinette just in case she goes all bersek and clumsy and light the bakery on fire." I snickered, eyeing Marinette with amusement shining in my eyes. She just scowled and playfully slapped my arm. "I'm not gonna light the bakery on fire!" She said. We all laughed and she ended up with a red face.

"Anyways. We're here to get some grub. You got any croissants ready?"

After the gang got their food, they left afterwards to let me and Marinette handle the bakery without any troublesome people running around.

The bakery was pretty busy than usual. It was pretty hard to catch up with all of the orders and take outs. But nothenless, Marinette and I had fun owning the bakery all to ourselves for a while. I was busy tending to some customers at the table when I heard the service bell ring. I quickly yeeted myself behind the counter.

"What is your order, sir?" I asked, my head hung low as I jotted down something from the last order I got. I don't usually look up and meet the customer eye to eye. I'm pretty bad at doing that, but this particular customer caught my attention when he said-

"Can I get a kiss from my girlfriend?"

My head suddenly jolted upwards and I looked at him straight in the eye. My heart beating wildly in my chest, knowing full well who the owner of that voice was. Blush suddenly tinted my cheeks as my eyes met with aqua teal ones and my lips were suddenly captured in a kiss. A gasp left my lips and my mouth hung low. Luka smiled and chuckled slightly.

"E-eh?!"

Marinette was there to witness everything.

"Hey hey!!! No PDA in my bakery!!!"