When you and him attend a Wedding

Another amazing request from BabyKawaii_J! I remember another user requesting this one, but I can't find the comment 😭 It's not in the Request Page. I feel bad for forgetting the username.

This is why I keep reminding you guys to put y'alls story suggestions in the REQUEST PAGE of this book. So that I'd find the comment more quickly, and I can credit the person who requested properly.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again. I'm sorry again! Enjoy reading 🐳

-

Your Pov

Twirling around I arched my back trying to get a good look to ensure the dress didn't have any embarrassing wrinkles, or god forbid, rips in the back.

Turning back around I smoothed the dress down from my waist, my fingers slipping over the soft satin of the dress and I revelled in the smoothness of it.

"You look beautiful." I heard this soft velvety voice call out. I looked up at him through the reflection of the mirror, my heart rate picking up in my chest and I whirled around to get a better look.

Blush immediately ran up my cheeks as I caught sight of Luka, dressed in a fine tuxedo that matches with the dress I'm wearing.

I got a call from my cousin a few weeks ago, and was absolutely ecstatic when I heard the news. She's getting married- and they will be holding the ceremony here, in Paris.

I helped her plan the party, showed her all the beautiful venues, sceneries and such. And I got to introduce her to all my friends- We helped her with all the other necessary preparations.

Being the kind and tenderhearted cousin that she is, she invited all of us to the wedding. She gave each of us invitation cards, and said that we could bring a plus one.

And of course, I'm bringing Luka with me.

"You look nice." A small sigh escaped my lips as I compliment him, my eyes trailing up and down his frame.

His hair styled back neatly but absolutely no gel appeared to be present, just the way I liked it. A man's hair should make you want to rake your fingers through it without getting gel in your nails.

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck, him trailing his hands just above my hip. "Just nice?" He mumbled under his breath, his soft comforting voice had my knees turn into jelly.

"You look handsome- There, I said it." I giggled, averting my gaze as my cheeks start flourishing this reddish color. Luka chuckled, leaning to press a small kiss on my forehead.

"Are you two read- Oh, yeah you guys are ready."

Fluffy midnight blue hair peeked out from the doorframe. Marinette looked at us unperplexed, it's as if she was already used to seeing us acting all lovey dovey.

"M-Mari! Are you guys ready?" I squeaked, trying to steer the upcoming conversation away. She raised a brow at the both of us.

"We've been waiting for thirty minutes for you two- You guys can smooch in the car!" She fumed, a sarcastic hint avail in her tone of voice. Luka and I looked at each other, before bursting into a fits of giggles.

"Alright, we'll get moving."

-

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. That God has joined, man must not separate. Amen."

As the priest closes his book, the bride and groom exchanged exchange rings. The circular shape of the rings represents eternal love, symbolising the permanent and exclusive relationship they have vowed to be part of.