When he gets Petty

I honestly can't imagine Luka being petty since he's always so calm and collected XD

Buuut honestly Idk what to write rn and I wanted to make more chapters on this book before Christmas so I can focus on my other books.

Sooo bear with me guys lol

|There will be an announcement at the end of this Chapter|

-

Your Pov

As the holidays draw near, the more stressed I've become. The load of school work and assessment they gave me this time is definitely something, it's almost as if they're trying to push me to the limit.

I know it isn't my tutors fault, she's just following orders. I don't get any special treatment when it comes to the actual schoolwork, I still get the same things any other normal student does.

I'm glad this is the last one, I need a big semester break.

Oh and I need to get ready for the holidays as well.

That, and I need to give my attention to this whiny baby I call my boyfriend.

"(Y/N) take a breaaaak, I miss youuu." I heard a while from behind me. That familiar chime had me rolling my eyes at it's dramatic tone.

"Luka, you are literally just a few steps away from me." I retorted, raising a brow at him as I watch his form, snugly rested on the bed. He rolled on his stomach, his eyes directly gazing into mine.

"You aren't in my arms, and it makes me sad." He then said, a small pout visible on his plump lips. I tried not to giggle at his adorableness, he looks cute when he's acting like a deranged baby.

I rolled my eyes at him, softly chuckling under my breath as I saw the determination in his eyes. I'm pretty sure he's not giving up until im in his arms once again, which had butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

But alas, I have to finish my schoolwork if I want to spend even more time with him.

A few minutes of silence passed us, which somewhat gave me serenity. I grabbed my pen and started to write once more, trying to grasp myself in my subconscious humming.

Writing down every bits and pieces of all the wanted information on my assessment, I try to answer everything in my own words. Most of the questions here are supposed to be my own answers, but sometimes I can't find the right words.

My breath hitched as I felt this warm grasp on my waist, it's hold firm, yet gentle. I looked around to see Luka wrapping his arms around the chair I sat on, and onto my waist. I looked at him confused, he's acting like a big baby.

"What's up, Luka?" I cocked my head to his direction. Turning around once more to look at him. His teal eyes met my (E/C) ones, the emotions welling inside those orbs of his were undescribable.

But I can't have myself overwhelming myself with his shenanigans. If I want to spend my Christmas happily with him, without any problems to think about, I have to finish my work.

"Love mee." He then whined once more, i heaved out a small sigh. Why is it whenever I'm in need of love and affection he's always busy, but whenever I'm busy it goes the other way around.

"Luka, I need space." I then groaned, heaving out a small sigh of annoyance at the end. I didn't notice how strong my tone of voice was, but the look on Lukas face made it clear that he got the memo.

I turned back to continue my work once more, but not before giving Luka one last glance. My heart ached when I saw this disappointed face, and slightly pouted lips.

I should definitely finish this now before Hawkmoth starts tripping.

-

Jumping out of my seat, I took a big stretch to somewhat ease my sore noodle arms. I'm finally done with these stupid assessments.

Well, I'm half done. I couldn't take any more of those question, I need a break.

"Luka, I'm finished with the first half. Do you maybe wanna buy some ice cream out-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence, as I see Lukas form softly rested on my bed. I could hear slight adorable snoring with made me chuckle, he looks so comfortable right now.

I couldn't help myself. Immediately, occupied the free space just beside him. Nuzzling my face on his chest, I peppered small rays of loving kisses on his neck.

I tried to be super gentle, for I didn't want him waking up. But apparently, it seems like Luka is a very light sleeper.

I looked up to see these droopy teal eyes looking down at me. I smiled at Luka, giving him a small peck on the lips. To my surprise, he only let out a small gruff.

"What is it?" I raised a brow at him.

"I thought you loved your schoolwork more than you loved me." He grumbled under his breath, his eyes darting everywhere but at me. I looked at him, bewildered.

"W-what?" I couldn't help but laugh, he's such a dork.

Luka seemed to be quite offended. He turned his head to the side, his cheeks were practically flaming hot by now.

I captured his lips in a small loving kiss, the smile on my face growing wider as I felt him kiss back.

"Of course I love you more than schoolwork. Your always going to be my number one." I then told him.

Luka only answered with a small huff, but I could see the visible smile on his face. The reddening in his cheeks weren't helping as much either.

I'm glad he knows how much I love him.

-

My boyfriend and I binged watched Violet Evergarden and all it's special episodes and the new movie, all in one day 🤣 And I am seriously hooked.

So hooked that I thought of making a story about them.

Would you guys read that? 🐳 if so, I'm going to publish the story on January.
I'm still writing the draft for it, and my boyfriend is kind enough to help me 🤣 He's just as hooked as I am

I probably won't be able to focus on this book for a while doe. There's also the "MariChat" story I've been trying to finish but I couldn't since you guys love this book so much.

I'm not complaining! I love making chapters for this book. Having you guys motivating me, giving me requests and inspiration. This book was a real journey, that's for sure lol.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, thanks. Thank you for giving my books a try (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

If y'all wanna see more from me, you know what to do! Leave a heart and follow.

And please, don't be shy to request something o((*^▽^*))o

Love y'all!