𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗻

[Edited again]

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Hear that?

That's the sound of y/n catching some dinner for a small Hilichurl Group.

More so kidnapping it so she could kill it back at the camp. The human the small thing was accompanying kept stopping y/n whenever she tried to kill the small creature. Killing it after she left the human in the dust would work best.

Y/n ran swiftly, the screaming creature tucked under her arm as she slowly but surely began to leave the creature's blond haired travel companion in the dust.

"HEY! BRING PAIMON BACK!" he shouted breathlessly, wasting his air.

"MOSI GUSHA, MOSI TIGA!"

The dude's stamina was terrible and he couldn't sprint for more than five seconds without getting tired and having to jog instead. It was honestly pathetic.

"OW, YEYE!" y/n snapped when the small creature poked her the eye.

"PAIMON IS NOT FOOD! PUT PAIMON DOWN RIGHT NOW!" the creature shouted at the furious e/c eyed girl.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" y/n spat back and yelped when she was poked in the eye again, "OW! STOP! STUPID PIECE OF-!"

Y/n skidded to a stop and chucked the creature as if it were a spear, sending it flying far off while screaming only to be body slammed by the stupid blond who had been chasing her seconds before.

He was holding her by her wrists, keeping her pinned. Of course, that pissed y/n off. The girl violently elbowed the blondie in the nose and was almost certain that she'd broken it, however, that did not stop her from elbowing him a second time.

As soon as his grip on her wrist loosened, she kicked back a leg, nailing him in the gut and sending him tumbling backwards.

"HAHA! MI MUHE YEL-ouch!"

Y/n rubbed her head tentatively, giving the fairy creature a glare when she realized it was the one who hit her.

"Leave Paimon and Aether alone you dumb Hilichurl!" she cried in her annoyingly high pitched voice, raising a stick to hit the h/c haired girl again.

The small creature yelped when y/n punched her as hard as she could, pretty much knocking the poor thing out.

"Hilichurls very smart. Humans and food are dumb ones, tch." y/n scoffed, staring at the dazed fairy creature before turning to the boy who had tackled her, "Kucha... still dizzy after soft punch. Pathetic."

The h/c haired girl shook her head, "Hm... you both do not have much meat. Not enough for food. To the fishies you go."

She slung the fairy thing over her shoulder and grabbed the blond by his foot, taking the dazed fairy and boy to the nearest river which separated the city of Mondstadt from y/n's hunting grounds.

3rd Person POV

It's pretty odd, seeing a girl dressed in Hilichurl clothing about to drop a fairy and an unconcious dude off a bridge into the water below to watch them drown.