𝗞𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗲

[Edited Again]

(Enjoy the double update)

3rd Person POV

"No... Im-Impossible..." Qiqi whispered.

She stared at y/n as if to wait for the h/c haired girl to say it was just a joke but y/n could only shrug.

"It's true." y/n chuckled.

"Seems Qiqi took this pretty hard." Paimon said as y/n stood up once more.

"They all need to grow up sometime." Aether said with an itty bitty shrug.

"Haha, someone learnt a valuable life lesson today, then? Thank you all for looking after my little Qiqi." A new voice chimed in and y/n whipped around.

'WHO THE-'

It was a man with green hair, amber eyes glasses and a snake on his shoulders.

Y/n squinted, 'Is it real...?'

"Might I ask, who...?" Zhongli began.

"Ah, how rude of me." the newcomer chuckled, "I'm Baizhu, boss of the Bubu Pharmacy."

"Paimon thought Qiqi was the boss... turns out it's some wacko who wears medicinal ingredients around his neck!" Paimon chimed.

"Wacko..." y/n echoed curiously.

"What a sorry state of affairs... this little mascot is even more of a simpleton than Qiqi..." the snake scoffed.

"Ah! The medicine- the snake is s-speaking! Wow, a talking snake!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Nothing in Liyue surprises me anymore." Aether said with a shake of his head.

"Hmph! I prefer to stay silent. But faced with strangers, I must speak, lest you mistake me for an escapee from the medicine cabinet, for I am a living, breathing serpent!" the snake huffed.

A little light bulb appeared above y/n's head before she pointed at the snake, "IT'S KANYE! KANYE TURNED INTO A SNAKE! HE HAS REVEALED HIS TRUE FORM!"

Paimon and Aether blinked before bursting into hysterical laughter while everyone else other than y/n watched on in confusion.

"Hahaha, don't mind Changsheng, she's a good girl, really. As for you three... Communal chaos-causing with Qiqi aside, what business brings you here?" Baizhu inquired as y/n and the snake had a staredown, clearly disliking on another.

"Do you sell Everlasting Incense in this fine establishment?" Zhongli asked.

"Everlasting Incense? Why, of course we do!" Baizhu chirped. What a relief, they could finally leave!

"Phew, at last! Things are finally starting to come together-" Paimon began, exhaling in relief.

"Three million Mora, top quality, guaranteed." Baizhu said with a smile and all hopes were instantly crushed.

"Three million?!" Aether and y/n shrieked.

"You might as well just rob the Golden House!" Paimon snapped, hands on her hips then she blinked, "Oh, but the Qixing have taken it over for now... Security will be tighter than usual."

Aether gave Paimon a puzzled look, "Paimon? Do you have something to tell us?"

Paimon blinked innocently, "Nye."

"Hmm... Three million... An innocuous number in and of itself, though practically speaking, it could be a hard sum to come by." Zhongli hummed.

"It's a crazy number! We'd never be able to make that much Mora, and as for Mr. Zhongli... he's around three million short." Paimon pointed out.