𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗟𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀

(I wonder how many strange typos might be in this one, oho)

↢3rd Person POV↣

"Ah... crap..."

Y/n looked at Osiris with curious eyes and deadpanned when she saw the pair of broken glasses in his hands.

"They're broken, aren't they?" he mumbled, completely ignoring the geovishap which was charging at the duo.

"Mhm, they are." y/n murmured.

Osiris tossed the glasses over his shoulder with a, "Eh, not like I care."

Y/n caught the broken glasses and felt bad for her green eyed friend. He acted as though he didn't care but y/n could tell that he was struggling to keep his emotions in check.

For someone who usually acted as though he didn't care about much, Osiris did seem to care a lot about the things he was given.

His Mother gifted him with a scarf only a week before and y/n could've sworn she'd heard Osiris cuss at the wind after it had blown the scarf away.

Anya had patched him and y/n up after a fight with her so called 'special bandages.'

He teased her about the excessive amount of pink but looked horrified when one of the bandages was ripped.

Tris had lended Osiris a book of home remedies to help with Yue's stiff joints and the day the book was stolen was also the first time y/n saw him lose his temper.

As for the glasses...

Y/n decided not to watch as he literally murdered the geovishap, shouting profanities at the overgrown reptile.

"BEGONE YOU PIECE OF FILTH!" Osiris shouted and y/n looked in time to see a root throw the geovishap far off into the distance.

"Are you okay?" y/n asked and Osiris turned with a small sigh, "I'm fine."

...

"Osiris, you're facing a tree."

"DAMN IT-"

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Osiris looked like a small child as he sat on a log, pouting while y/n used a few blades of grass to put the two halves of the glasses back together.

Y/n glanced at him and exhaled quietly with a small smile. He clearly enjoyed being able to see again, even though he spent most of that time staring at dogs with sparkling eyes.

"Here, this is the most I can do until I make you a new pair." y/n said with a smile as she passed the glasses back to Osiris.

He took the glasses and put them on with a small, "...thanks."

Y/n exhaled through her nose then blinked when she noticed a little girl standing beside her.

She hadn't even heard her approach-

"Uhm... excuse me..." the little girl mumbled, "I can't find Ryo... can you help Yuuna find him?"

She looked to be around five, having deep brown curls which had been tied back into a small ponytail and round violet eyes.

Osiris covered his mouth with a, "Hehe, look y/n. It's a mini you. She speaks in third person."

"Stop it!" y/n snapped at the male before turning to the little girl, "Can you describe him?"

The little girl nodded, "Mhm... Ryo is really short. His head is at your shoulder. He has hair like... coal! Yes, coal! And scary blue eyes!"

"Is that so..." y/n hummed.