I was bored, okay?

(I love Osiris but sometimes I have to remind myself he isn't real.)

Quick Character Description
A young man who is affiliated with the Liyue Qixing. Those who don't know him very well find him rather unpleasant to be around but the few who he holds close get to see the sweet, caring side hidden behind walls of self-loathing and guilt.

Voicelines and Crap

Hello - Hm? Most people don't approach me so confidently... especially folks as short as you. Ah, that isn't how you're supposed to greet people, is it?

Good Morning - Mm... huh? It's time to get up? Already??? I'm too tired for this, I'm going back to sleep...

Good Afternoon - Good Afternoon, Traveler. Could you do me a favor and tell me what the sky looks like? I smell rain coming but even I'm incorrect sometimes.

Good Evening - You're still awake? You should probably get some rest, y'know? But if you're okay with staying short your entire life, that's fine with me.

Goodnight - Finally getting some rest, huh? Good, maybe you'll grow a little if you fix your sleep schedule. Sweet dreams.

Chat: Sandwiches - Ah... nothing like a nice sandwich after a long day... oh? Why are you staring at my lunch like that? Oh, you want me to share. Usually I'd say no but I don't mind sharing with someone who can appreciate sandwiches.

Chat: Glasses - My glasses? I don't see how it concerns you but if you're really curious, they're a gift from a friend. You want me to tell you her name? Mm, I don't think I will.

Chat: Yue - I'm sorry about my Mother, that woman has no filter. She... uh... didn't say anything about when I was a kid... did she?

Chat: Hilichurl Girl - That troublesome Hilichurl Girl is at it again...! Curse her for being such a cute idiot-!

Chat: Cats - H-HUH? A CAT!? ...oh haha, very funny. I'll be sure to wear my glasses next time around you, sneaky rascal.

Chat: Thunderstorms - You uh... don't mind if I sit next to you... right? I-It's not like I'm scared of thunder or anything...

Chat: Favorite Flower - My favorite flower? I'd have to say Qingxin. They're fascinating to talk to and it's hilarious to listen to them demand to be left alone.

Chat: Osiris and Plants - Of course plants can talk, normies like you just can't hear them! Don't worry though, I'll gladly be your translator.

When it Rains - I miss Pops...

When it Snows - ...can we go find someplace warm, please? I'm cold.

When it Snows: Hilichurl Girl - You're a lot like the Hilichurl Girl. Sometimes I wonder how you two can tolerate the cold.

When it's Sunny - Ugh... too bright out... I should've left my glasses at home...

When it's Windy - Why am I holding your hand? Simply to keep you from being blown away. Someone as small as yourself is guaranteed to be blown away by wind this strong.

Favorite Food - Sandwiches of course! Speaking of which... would you like one?

Least Favorite Food - I'm not a picky eater but the world would be a much better place without fish. Eugh... seafood disgusts me...

More About Osiris I - I don't like seafood but... tuna sanchwiches are okay. You could put lizard on a sandwich and I'd probably still eat it. ...if it's cooked, of course.

More About Osiris II - I was a pretty friendly kid but fights were very frequent. My Mother used to freak out whenever I came home with bloody knuckles.

More About Osiris III - I used to think friends were a waste of time. You and another dear friend of mine have proved me wrong.

More About Osiris IV - My Father? Well... I don't know my biological Father but the man who adopted me was very strict. He was a softy when it came to kids though.

Birthday - Happy Birthday! ...what? Were you expecting a gift? Haha, I'm just joking! Allow me to treat you to lunch today.

Close Friends(Friendship Level 10) - Erm... I don't usually say this to others but... thank you. For everything. I'm willing to protect you with my life if the the situation arises. Think nothing of it, I consider you a close friend.

About Zhongli - Him? He's very strange. With how much he knows you'd think he's been around longer than Liyue itself!

About Hu Tao - She doesn't really like me but the feeling is mutual. I agree with the zombie girl, Hu Tao has a very punchable face.

About Qiqi - She seems genuinely interested about what plants talk about. Even if she does forget often, I don't mind sharing.

About Ningguang - Miss Ningguang works very very hard. She deserves a break. I might suggest that she take a vacation next time I see her.

About Beidou - Smells like the sea.

About Yanfei - No comment.

About Xingqiu - Who?

About Chongyun - Heard of him but never met him. He's an exorcist, right?

About Xiangling - I've met Xiangling a couple of times. I like the sandwiches she makes. Somehow she manages to surprise me every single time.

About Xiao - Very very quiet.

About Ganyu - Ganyu? She's pleasant to be around I guess. I simply tolerate her though, we're not friends.

About Keqing - She still has no idea but I know about her obsession with Rex Lapis. I snapped a picture of her figurine and plush collection, wanna see?

Other Voicelines and stuff

When Added to Party
Ugh... back to work I guess...
Can't I sleep a little longer...?
I'M AWAKE-!

When Idle
If we stand here any longer, I might doze off...
*obnoxiously loud sigh*

When Running
My legs feel like bricks...
OKAY, OKAY, I'M GOING!

"Knocked out"
I'm... not done yet...!
At least I tried...
Well... I'm a disappointment

Elemental Skill
Have a taste of your own medicine!

Elemental Burst
Let's get this over with. Please.

Idle Animation
*Just Osiris dozing off*