𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆

[Edited Again]

(The chapter where y/n and her worshippers meet Dainsleif is the 69th part of this book and I'm WHEEZING-)

(Also, Razor finally came home and I'm so happy rn, aksjskwhowjwiwhj)

(Anyways, anyways, now to the important stuff)

(What type of relationship do y'all want with Dainsleif. Platonic or Romantic and the other kind who's name I have forgotten)

Y/n simply allowed herself to be dragged around Mondstadt, not entirely sure what Aether and Paimon were up to.

Apparently someone new had arrived in Mondstadt. Aether and Paimon wanted to meet them just because they were curious.

Y/n wanted to fight them.

"Yes, thank you!" y/n chirped when she got her grape juice plus her cheese and crackers from the bartender.

She wandered back over to Aether, happily enjoying her snack, "So, have you found the guy or whatever?"

"Yep, over there!" Paimon exclaimed, pointing to a suspicious dude in strange attire.

He looked so out of place!

Kinda like Aether and Paimon.

"Oh great, another blondie..." she muttered, dragging a hand down her face with an exasperated groan.

"What is it with you and hating blonds?" Aether inquired and y/n scowled.

"They're always up to something." she replied, "Just like idiot gingers... Teucer is an exception though. He's pretty cool."

"Who's Teucer?" Aether asked with a frown and y/n waved her gloved hand dismissively.

"A friend of mine, now go!" y/n gave Aether a quick shove, causing him to stumble forwards.

Aether gave her a look of protest and she gave him a thumbs up in return.

With a silent sigh, Aether looked back at the mysterious man and said, "Hi, I'm an adventurer with the Adventurer's Guild!"

No reply.

Aether looked back at Paimon and Y/n for help and both of them mouthed, "Honorary Knight"

"How do you do? I'm an Honorary Knight of Favonius..." Aether greeted again.

No reply.

"Wow, he's got no intention of paying us any mind, huh..." Paimon murmured.

Y/n sighed, walking up next to Aether and announcing, "Oi, my friend here is a traveler."

The h/c haired girl smiled when the mystery man turned slightly to look at the three of them.

"A traveler... you say? Hmph. Why are you traveling?" the blue eyed male questioned.

'Albedo rip-off...' y/n internally seethed, immediately deciding she didn't like this guy.

"I'm looking for my lost relative." Aether answered, giving y/n a grateful look only to realize she had found a new person to be angry at.

"...Well, that's as good a reason as any... Sit down over there, then."

"So... guess we've broken the ice... What a weird guy." Paimon murmured as the trio sat down across from the man.

Well, Paimon didn't exactly sit.

Y/n just held her like a stuffed animal.

"Hmm. That little one accompanying you..." the man murmured.