𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙘, 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙘

(I was working on this from late at night to the early hours of the morning, there are probably a ton of mistakes)

(Either way, I hope you enjoy)

↢3rd Person POV↣

Y/n had seen and heard a lot of crap throughout her life, each scenario somehow even worse than the last.

But this???

She was so angry, she let Aether hold her back so she couldn't lunge at the man she'd expected a friendly conversation from. The time Aether spent keeping her in place would be used to devise a master plan.

"HUH???" she demanded, itching to whip out her axe and shank this idiot.

She was behind the blond, him having blocked her path with his arm so she couldn't hurt the man who had ticked her off.

Y/n could easily just plow through him but she didn't. She doesn't wanna hurt him.

"Get down on our knees, huh?" she said in a tight voice, digging her nails into her palms, "Give me two minutes and you'll be the one on your knees begging for forgiveness-"

Aether gave y/n a startled look to which she innocently blinked back with a, "Dala?"

"Hmph! In former times when people knew their place and respected traditions, such conduct was only basic courtesy when greeting a nobleman!" the man continued, his sharp voice only fueling the flames of rage in y/n, "And neglecting your manners would result in a swift whipping!"

Both Paimon and Aether cringed away at that while y/n paused to think back to one time she had happily shown Childe her improved control over her element.

At that moment, an evil grin settled onto her face. She was up to something.

"But look at the world now, rules have been thrown to the wayside and manners forgotten." the man, Schubert, sighed, "Ugh, I cannot bear to see such degradation."

"It's no wonder the aristocracy fell." Aether muttered and jumped a little when the strange man raised his voice.

"What did you say? You dare question the dignity of the nobility?" Schubert demanded and y/n audibly growled when he pointed a finger at Aether, "I'll have you know that though the Lawrence Clan is in decline, myself and others of noble blood are looking for a chance to restore our rightful honor!"

'I could bite his finger-' y/n thought, 'Or I could break it. Ooo, I could definitely break it...!'

"Just look around, the people are unruly and undisciplined!" the man continued, "I, however, strive to retain the elegance and etiquette of the nobility. After all, we are of a completely different breed by birth."

Y/n's evil grin somehow became even more menacing than before, "Is that so?"

"I haven't even said anything yet..." Aether murmured, dome with this is already.

"Save your words, I find your manners and bearing repulsive. I have nothing to discuss with the likes of you." Schubert scoffed as he turned away and crossed his arms, "Besides, I am in no way obligated to instruct commoners on basic courtesies."

Y/n relaxed a little when the man turned and vegan walking away, "Now, I have more pressing matters to attend to. I'll take my leave."

The trio was quiet for a moment before y/n spoke up with a, "Can I go kill him."